Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guys at RC buggies are a1 for great service and product selection

I could get parts from Sydney but i would rather talk to someone who actually wants my buisness

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
The guys at RC buggies are a1 for great service and product selection

I could get parts from Sydney but i would rather talk to someone who actually wants my buisness
Gotta love RC Buggies! Great Web site with plenty to choose from. Friendly people to talk to on the phone and deal with.

Such a bloody shame they are on the other side of the country to us:bang: and postage (not thier fault) take 5-6days cause AUSPOST takes it via road all the flamin way. Can order stuff from USA and it arrives in 4days!:eek:.

But anyhow, regardless of that... you've won me RC Buggies:thumb:. Its not RC buggies that has the issues... its AUSPOST.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
i disagree with the postage, i ordered stuff and it was delivered in 3 working days
Whats your location mate? I am in Singleton and if you look on a map of Australia, RCBuggies and myself are ase far away as we could be as the crow flies. If I order stuff from QLD even it takes 3days express post:bang:

RCBuggies packaging even come with a sticker that someone from AUSPOST has put on it sayin "OUT OF EXPRESS POST NETWORK".

Its OK. I am used to it now. It used to drive me insane waitin by the letter box outside me house for 3 days+.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.