Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i sold my savage 25, but the rc bug hasnt ciesed and desisted
and i figured if i cant afford nitro for the time being what about electric and a buggy. i found a cheap and what looks to be a decent one - http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0161p?&I=LBB00264

whatchas think....it will just be the sorta thing ill pull out once a month and give a flogging and shove back in the cupboard..not much hop up options which is VERY good as i wont blow too much money on this thing. ill prob also get 2 or 3 batt packs for it and a charger

everyone give me input...i put it in general as i want nitro and electric peoples views...also if i got bored would there be a chance to muck around race (not race for championship - jus flog it around with the boys at the local track)

so yeah everyone give me some input

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
i would go with a cheap nitro. I cant stand the thought of having to charge batteries before every run

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nar no nitro sorrys...cant afford it for now

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok its ready to order..the buggy and 3 x 1900 battery packs..i can get a hold of a charger...anyhting else while im at it?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its gonna cost me $348 for the RTR buggy, shipped with 2 x 1900 mah batts

whatchas think

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and also the sale ends today so i gotta decide asap..so much for saveing for torry..ill only have 2800 saved now...grrr decisions

·
Registered
761 Posts
Um.. What is it exactly you want to find out??

I mean, you've posted a link to something, but havent given any question to be answered.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Buy an Evader.... I bought a buggy to use as a basher and I am really impressed with it. I have jumped it and smashed it up but am yet to break anything... Mine is running a 15d and is good for 10m wheelies.. I got mine for $360 from Hobbyone in Brisbane. So much performance for the price..

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok im gonna have to wait till tower has their next sale as i missed about by about 30 minutes
but i think i will go with the evader

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
also is there any hopups worth getting when i buy it?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I think after a savage, you just be dissapointed with anything less. I havn't touched my electric buggy since...

·
Registered
660 Posts
true that
, buggys are not fun at all. i got a nitro one GV rex-x and it sits in the garage since i got the savage. My 2 cents

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
also there is the option of getting the evader ST..its the same as the buggy except for its a stadium..what do use think?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXXJ4968&P=ML

thats the ST its basically the buggy except in ST form..im not worried about breaking anything as duratrax says if u break any plastic parts they will send new ones out no questions asked....ive chatted to a few people nwith them and they reckon they have not broken a thing

opinions?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts