Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey AusRC love the new color scheme, but i was wondering is it possible to set the forum up so each post in a thread is a different color to the one before/after it? A lot of forums have one posts background white, the other one a pale grey or blue or something, it makes it a lot easier to tell one post from another especially when scrolling up and down the thread

Just a thought

cheers

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
You mean like this?

Regards,

AUSRC

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
AUSRC said:
You mean like this?

Regards,

AUSRC

Man that is EXCELLENT!! I didn't realise how good that feature was until I started hanging out here and it wasn't switched on.

AUSRC, you da man!

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Now that Chris has opened the flood gates for web site modifications on demand...

Is it possible to add extra locations to the drop down list in our profiles? Currently it just has Countries and we are just about all listed as 'Australia'. It would be nice to include Capital Cities and major rural centres so that I can see where peeps are from when reading their posts.

Not that we want to get too demanding.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Hey is it hard to make a page that shows all our uploaded pics? I can see that they are all kept in 'our own folder' on your server - Just thought it would be good to flick though some member pics in that way...

Thanks Morphy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts