Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categor y=44019&item=3191907649&rd=1

should i go for it??

it ends tuesday 1pm...awesome..i'm on the computers at tafe...so i have time to chuck in a last bid before it ends...

any advice about it? and ordering from overseas guys?? zoomer help me... haaa...the brushless is $395 here...
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6>
<T>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top noWrap>Current bid: </TD>
<TD width="100%">US $152.50
Approximately AU $216.80 </TD></TR></T></TABLE>Edited by: migoreng

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhh.

what can i do then..

i want the damn cheap brushless

lol

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have it..!!
ordered monday 12pm..

i have it now...just came home from tafe..

whooo...

gotta try it now...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow

its so fast at 24000rpm 5th program setting...19T pinion and speed tuned gears...its probabaly doing 50-55kph...i'll go to a park tomorrow and test it out...

i lost a 10mm wheel shaft so i don't ahve 4wd atm...i took the 4wd propellor shaft out...too scared to go faster without it...brakin with rwd spins the car...ahhh...

24000rpm it says...damn its faster than my fireball 15T...whooo...

but how do i reverse??? i stop move the stick back..and it still doesn't...the blue led is on...and damn...hmm i'll figure it out...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
actually...i notice the has to be exactly still...ie motor is not moving...

i can drive forward...stop it with my hand and reverse straight away....but yeah...

yeah i've got it set up right...i use the 5th and 3rd...programs...limited rpm with reverse...and unlimted, max braking with reverse...

got it from radiomodels perth...$395+$12 expres airmail post...$407 together..ordered monday 12pm...i came home tuesday at4pm and it arrived...i checked my netbank tuesday 8am...and money had gone into their account...they probably send straight away too...whooo...so fast

it arrived with the box in the plastic bag...the box has a few dents on the corners...and its squashed in abit...doh...but motor and esc is packed in the thick foam...so its fine.Edited by: migoreng

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they could have wrapped my box in bubble wrap...

pff

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ahhh...yes i got the ss5800

lol
ss5800 hasn't been mentioned anywhere in this thread...so people don't know what the helli was trying to buy...but in zoomers last post, in the last line, there is the word ss5800

hahaha

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
mmmm...w00t...ah yes...my brushless motor is cool..except i've only got 1 team orion 2400mah nicd atm...i've still got the tamiya 1400mah but don't know what to do with it...i've put thedeanplugon it already but i'm not gonna dean my ss5800 esc...

so hmm...maybe my friend would want it...he has the yokomo drift car...running a futaba 330 esc...and some 23T stock motor...

my LHS sell the team orion 2400mah for $49...doh..i tell them to make it $40

also are there any faster brushless motors than my ss5800? and how much are they? i've seen another novak for $550. what motor is that?

i've also heard some hacker bl is better...hmmmEdited by: migoreng

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
imagine brushless endurace race

have pit stops...cars are fitted with end power connectors (like changing the catridge of a hand gun...pull the old one out and slam the new one in)so no need to use your hands to manually grab the wires and plug...

drive your r/c car onto the automactic pit 'bay', wheel clamps hold your cars wheels firmly...the battery changer unlocks the car battery holder pull out the used battery and pushes the new one in...all in 5 seconds...and a blow of air over the car to cleansome dust off...hhhaha

100 laps around the track....hahahaha would be a mad race...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts