Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to the Forum here.
Any Speed runners lurking around or any blokes with Arrma’s.
This forum is pretty quiet, dunno if there are many RC guys in Sydney. I don't speed run, but I have an infraction and mojave, my bro has an infraction, we just do some rubber burning at the Meadowbank netball courts/carpark.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This forum is pretty quiet, dunno if there are many RC guys in Sydney. I don't speed run, but I have an infraction and mojave, my bro has an infraction, we just do some rubber burning at the Meadowbank netball courts/carpark.
Yeah she’s pretty still on here.
I have a V4 Kraton, Kraton EXB, Outcast EXB, Mojave EXB, V1 infraction, Limitless and Yeti XL. I bash pretty hard with all cars. Threw a Spool in the Infraction and nearly hit 160 K/hr with the BLX 185. Have a Castle set up in the limitless so hoping to do 200 plus. Don’t have enough road where I live.
Can you post Videos or Pics on here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in Sydney so depends on where you live. I don't really speed run cos no real safe place to do it. Roads are shit or area too hilly. I have max6 combo in my infraction and mojave, never been a fan of the stock arrma electronics as they are gimped max8s and not enough power.

Also hate the idea of losing control and having a high speed crash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts