Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I like this shot.
I have a whole series of photos of Dan's Savage flying through the air, and I'll post some more tommorrow night, but here is a first taste.
This photo was taken on my 'old' Canon Powershot Pro90 with a mere 2.6mp and a shutterso slow I have to start taking the shot 10 seconds before the Savage gets there to keep it in shot.

Jerrah.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div align="center">

<div align="center">

</div>
</div>
Edited by: jerrah

·
Registered
307 Posts
F$%kin Aaawesome!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Your a good photographer jerrah ........

·
Registered
761 Posts
Wish i had gone with you guys.. Instead i went to the park and my Big Joe BROKE.. the front left rim which was wobbly, is now officially ROOTED. The part of plastic that the wheel nut sits on, on the actual rim, was ripped right out of the rim itself.. i have a big ass hole in my rim now.

Emotions i feel about the rim are:

and finally

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
damn.. thats an awsome shot!

and damn.. poor rims

·
Registered
761 Posts
Meh its ok i guess, Pro-Line said theyd replace the rim for FREE. They have awesome customer service if you ask me.

·
Registered
709 Posts
DOH!!! Nice Fins!!! Ouch

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
husky said:
Nice pics!

Thanks! I was suprised to see my 2nd round of photos went by quietly with barely a mention. Obviously by posting more photoslate in the thread I shot myself in the foot.

husky said:
something wrong with the face in the pic though

Dan's face just doesn't come out in camera shots. Must be like a vampire - but he can withstand the sunlight. How odd.

For fans of Dan's missing head, I've cleaned up the shot in photoshop and removed most ofthe heat shimmer where his head might have been.

Enjoy!

Jerrah.Edited by: jerrah

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
gotta love photoshop - so all these photos are legit then? hehehe

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yeah, all those pics are legit, I have the smashed fuel tank and other war wounds to prove it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.