Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people just had a browse about the forum looks great, Curently I live in England but Im moveing to OZ this week my plane leaves this comming sunday

Im looking forward to seeing lots of sun, It will make a nice change to the wether we get over here, Mi girlys Australian and shes looking forward to comming home.

Anyways I had some electric cars as a kid but now im a grown up I thought is have a go at some Nitro cars, Ive owned a Inferno sport 7.5 for the last 4months which I absolutly love but Im Also thinking of getting a truck Ialso havea T-maxx a but I made the mistake of hopping it up to the max and now its all aloy so I dont take it out much Im keeping it as a show truck.

Im thinking about the EK4 WHich has the .70 engine in mi bro just recently brought one and my they are fast very durable to.

I have a quick question I will be living in peakhurst in sydney does anyong know of any tracks or RC shops local...

Thanks Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
welcome to the forums and OZ mate!!.....

have to wait to ask zoomer..he seems to be the hot head around this joint..lol...

Nismo

·
Registered
332 Posts
ahhhh cool...

i live in western sydney...in cabramatta

well theres a few tracks around...penrith, castle hill , eastern creek but i haven't been to any yet...thinking about joining a r/c club soon probably eastern creek as its the closest to my house

the only hobby shop i go to is hobbyco in the city... www.hobbyco.com.au

it has everything i need...for my tl-01

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Sorry bro, I'm in Melbourne.

No idea about Sydney geography except they've got that opera house thingy and its close to the water with the bridge over it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys...

Migo if you fancy meeting up at some point let me know... Im gonna have loads of spare time on mi hands cos me and the girly have saved up enough cash to last a couple of years

Ill probably end up spending it all on a motorbike within the first day of being thier but hay its the thought that counts.

Thanks for the link that will come in well handy as one of my first missions of getting to OZ is finding a shop that I can get some fuel from so that I can use mi car

I would be very interested in joining a RC club to

Cheers Andy

·
Registered
332 Posts
heh so what do you want to do?

i've got a tl-01 electic r/c car

wanna run? vrrrrrrrrrrrsszzzzzzzzztttttsszztt....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts