Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have a Rex-X three. Or is that four? I'm losing count. There are so many Rex's around!

Where abouts are you located? I'm in Sydney & race at PDNR (Penrith) on-road. It's fun & might do less damage to my buggy while I'm learning the ropes

I've had mine for 8 months now and have blown 1 engine, broken 2 lower suspension arms and just on Tuesday my throttle/brake servo died. Not too bad in comparison with the breakages of some people I've spoken to on-line

Cheers, Oggy.

·
Registered
660 Posts
i hate my rex-x
but i love my savage
savage is number one

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ogier said:
I have a Rex-X three. Or is that four? I'm losing count. There are so many Rex's around!

Where abouts are you located? I'm in Sydney & race at PDNR (Penrith) on-road. It's fun & might do less damage to my buggy while I'm learning the ropes

I've had mine for 8 months now and have blown 1 engine, broken 2 lower suspension arms and just on Tuesday my throttle/brake servo died. Not too bad in comparison with the breakages of some people I've spoken to on-line

Cheers, Oggy.

hi m8

wats penrith like... is there an outdoor track there??

·
Registered
358 Posts
Kev,

Penrith (pdnr) is an outdoor and on-road track. There's a few buggies and MTs that race in their off-road class but it's just the vehicles that are off-road, not the racing, although that's debatable with the way we drive

Racing is on Tuesday nights starting around 7:30pm and has just moved to the regatta center.

For pics there are some on my website, check the PDNR Page and the PDNR website has some info about the location & photo galleries too.

Cheers! Oggy.Edited by: Ogier

·
Registered
477 Posts
i dont have a rex x but i want one.. lol

i have an xfactor though, and im from the gold coast too..

rex-x buzz..where are u on the coast??

ryan

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have just come back to the world of buggies after owning three monster trucks in a row. I have just bought a Mugen MBX5 and plan on starting to race as soon as possible.

My last 1/8 buggy was an OFNA Hyper 7 Pro, but that was a while ago as the three MT's came after that.

I am wrapped to be back with the 1/8 buggy scene and can't wait to race again.

Cheers,
Shaun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts