Australian RC Forums banner

New RC Gear Purchased

102K views 566 replies 79 participants last post by  Brainlessesc2 
#1 · (Edited)
Thought it might be an idea to have a central thread for new rc items purchased.
Just hit the button on a Futaba 4pl with an extra reciever. Thanks to payment plan it feels easier to hit the button :D.
Next on my hit list is a radiopost green servo for the SCTE

I should say mandatory pics as pics are always cool
Radiopost servo

Futaba 4pl

See less See more
#3 ·
lol, this thread would fill up a couple of pages every day

i recently bought some sand paddles for my axial exo terra buggy, and i messaged outerwears, they said there currently making a shroud for it, so i might deck it out with some water resistant esc ans servo

#5 ·
And now it is a sticky, so it cant get lost...no excuses....fill 'er up please : )

#6 ·
Lol. Just bought about 40 items. Like in the last hour!!

#7 ·
Well I bought an e-maxx about a week ago and I am going to pay for a summit tomorrow so should have that by the end of the week!

Then Ill be getting some new wheels, tyres and a body for it too!

I love RC but its expensive and addictive!

#8 ·
I'll be stopping after the 2 new D3s. It will all be about tweaking then. Hopups :)

#9 ·
The only thing i need to buy is an R4 Hybrid before Friday, then it is just wait and wait till all the upgrades for my Spec-R and D3 arrive. Got a ton of little things on the way to improve those cars.

#10 ·
may have grabbed a new car to add to the collection..... damn modelflight and their free delivery

#12 ·
I bought a silicone exhaust coupler for my nitro Hydro of ebay last night.

#13 ·
Picked up the Rat Rod Body for the MERV

New set of long shack 1/4" hex drivers (had a broken one in the set so needed to replace that one)

Got the Makita Cordless Driver Drill last Friday

Anyone know a cheap hobby ?

#14 ·
Origami is a cheap hobby.

#15 · (Edited)
Stamp collecting, especially if you save all the stamps from all the RC gear that comes in the post. Lol

I have half a dozen lipos and 4 brushless motors in the post, along with loads of spares for cars and my heli, don't think I will order much more till it rocks up, otherwise I might not. Notice if something doesn't rock up.

Got a slip in the box today to collect somthing from post office.

#18 ·
How about buying a new guitar and having it arive with a brocken neck with no insurance.
Now that's dissapointing.

#23 ·
#20 ·
I would be too scared to fly that after the time spent putting it together

#30 ·
I am finding it hard to control my ordering & arrived last Thursday:

Replay XD 1080 Camera
Castle Sidewinder SCT 3800 Combo
HPI Flux HP 2200KV Combo
3 x Futaba S-FHSS RX's

Product Automotive lighting Circuit component Engineering Electrical wiring
Communication Device Font Gadget Automotive lighting Bumper

Camera accessory Lens Cameras & optics Camera lens Optical instrument
Light Automotive lighting Font Camera accessory Gadget

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.