Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,593 Posts
is that what it looks like if you get a pot of spaghetti, turn it upside down and throw a pizza base over it? I think with a few modifications it could look good... hang on just put the b*ng down, maybe head back to the drawing board and start again, its worse than FUGLY!!!!!!

· Registered
5,920 Posts
Finally a Desoto body for large scale. That's spaghetti western style right there.

That's one body that might look better in 1000 pieces.

· Registered
5,920 Posts
Put the cover back over it and slowly move away. Quick get the sledge hammer out.

· Registered
1,593 Posts
May not need the slege hammer, just take it for drive.
Knock it off the bench before you start masking for paint, the fall should be enough to make it explode like a light bulb :spy:

· Premium Member
10,301 Posts
I was going to mention that also...Traxxas have a Trademark on the Name Revo...although I believe it is meant to read G R evo...it is far too simialr to the Revo name and I would think Traxxas will have their say soon enough

My opinion, I wont be grabbing one, it is not to my taste at all.

· Registered
569 Posts
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle
LOOKS LIKE
they took the cockpit of an FA-18 hornet and mixed it with two halves of a powerboat and added a turret from a mk1 sherman tank without the barrel and slapped it all together and called it a body

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.