Australian RC Forums banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Sirio S.23RE has more power than any other .21 engine for the money by far. Also if you want a .21 then the Sirio.21 Bk Evo IIKanai is by far the best you can get for the money as the S.23RE is actually a medium block and desingned especially for the T-MaxxS.23TX) and Revo. Also the Kanai won the worlds so need you say more. One thing about sirio engines is they are winning worlds in almost every class.
For example the 1/10th on-road Sirio has 8 out of 10 of the top ten placings
and that includes the top 5. Not bad hey for an engine half or less the price of a JP Black and similar price to an OS.
Check them out and see what i mean: http://www.star-motor.com/
Go to the Races section for their titles in the worlds and check out the tuning guide and watch the full lap in the Off-Road Section inthe Extras pageif you have broadband and crank up the sound, they are wicked!

I will have about 10+ Sirio engines by next weekend if they arrive by then so ifanyone isinterested in one let me know as i am taking orders for those interested in a Sirio S.23RE/TX(comes with engine mount, header and springs)and the Sirio.21 Bk Evo II. I will also know if i can get the S.12's for the 1/10th touring and the S.27 Pro (these are insane for power and torque with incredibly high revs)for the Monster Trucks like the Savage, Losi LST, TT MTA4etc. These engines will go really quickly if i advertise them on eBay so please let me know.

The S.23REis rated at 3.1H.P. and 41,500rpm which is more than the V-Spec as per OSEngines.com :-

SPECIFICATIONS
Stock Number:
OSMG2068
Displacement: .21 cu in (3.5cc)
Bore: 0.653 in (16.6mm)
Stroke: 0.629 in (16.0mm)
Practical RPM: 3,000-40,000
Output: 2.5 hp @ 33,000 rpm
Weight (w/o muffler): 12.7 oz (360g)
Includes: TP-3 glow plug, 8mm and 9mm carb restrictors, exhaust seal and dust cap set
Requires: Glow fuel, tuned pipe and manifold.

This engine still looks really sweet though so please don't mis-understand me. If i couldn't get a Sirio i would get one of these.
Edited by: OzBlueRevo
hello I know this is an old thread but I’m looking to buy some old Sirio engines made for the revo 3.3

41 - 42 of 42 Posts