Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i broke in my tnx yesterday.It ran like a charm.

Today i take it out and give it a bit of a tune.THIS THING IS BALLISTIC omfg crazy fast speed and acceleration and wheelies whenever i want them.The car seems very very strong hit a few trees doing 50+.

On the downside i broke one part
I broke an antennatube
LOL

·
Registered
263 Posts
Gee, must be strong. Wish I had the money for one, maybe I could get my parentsto buyone for me. I doubt it though

Say, any of you guys from Qld know what the price of the TNX is up there? I'm going up to the Gold Coast next month.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NOW that i'm pulling it down one thing has broken not serious but i expected something to break.Dam plastic

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok in the pic where there arrow is there screw pulled up and broke the plastic thread.not suprised as its the bull bar and it hit a tree doing atleat 50
.Lucky there are 2 place to mount screws on either side so there is another thread i can use on that side BTW its not my car.Also everything is intact with the antenna

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Put some superglue into the hole and let it dry. That will repair most plastic threads.

If its a self-tapping thread into plastic, you can also try replacing that with a machine-thread screw. They hold better in some circumstances.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeahi will super clue it.but its cracked it so yeah i will just use the other hole on its side
Its no biggyEdited by: mini-t

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
OK little buddy... I see you posted this in the Inaugural GTG thread...

mini-t said:
Yes foolsp33d could you pls sacrifice my tnx to gods because it is the biggest piece of sh$t around.

So what happened? You've gone from fighting us about how great they are to this... or are you just kidding??

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Of course i'm just kidding i love my tnx.Just giving you savage goons a laugh

It might get you savvy boysoff my back for a bit(thank god)Edited by: mini-t

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
mini-t said:

It might get you savvy boysoff my back for a bit(thank god)

WHEW!! You had me worried mate... I don't like to see anybody having trouble with their hard earned toy.

The best way to get us off your back is for you to buy a Savage.

Just kidding

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Skidd said:
mini-t said:

It might get you savvy boysoff my back for a bit(thank god)

WHEW!! You had me worried mate... I don't like to see anybody having trouble with their hard earned toy.

The best way to get us off your back is for you to buy a Savage.

Just kidding

Ummm that might be happening skidd
.I have spotted a real bargain for 600$ with a whole heap of goodies.Only 600$ with a picco and jr xs3.Will have the cash end of next week.So i might have a savage

1 - 13 of 13 Posts