Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Man I really want a set of those for my Savage... been waiting to find a set at my LHS... just can't bring myself to pay the prices being asked over the internet, and of course I need 8 of them.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, they are a tad expensive, but i needed them as my rear shocks where getting really dirty, even on grass
But it should be all good now!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Wats your LHS skidd?!?

ahh mayb they can do some "deal" fer a few sets!? hint hint hint....

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
foolSp33d said:
Wats your LHS skidd?!?

ahh mayb they can do some "deal" fer a few sets!? hint hint hint....

I use a few, but predominately Hobbyman in Dandenong or A1 Phantom Hobbies in Kew.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ditto skidd! Davin is a good guy huh! they shop still CHOKAS with stock?!? was on tuesday...

ah phantom seem to neva hav ne hpi stock. or losi stock! they got a mini t but no parts... bar motor(got) an battery(got) but yeh..

Imagine if we pooled our resources, imported a HEAP of savy parts.. an jus distributed em through ausrc!

things that are used heaps: spurs, cb;s, filters, elbows, plugs etc etc.

just another idea...

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
foolSp33d said:
Ditto skidd! Davin is a good guy huh! they shop still CHOKAS with stock?!? was on tuesday...

ah phantom seem to neva hav ne hpi stock. or losi stock! they got a mini t but no parts... bar motor(got) an battery(got) but yeh..

Imagine if we pooled our resources, imported a HEAP of savy parts.. an jus distributed em through ausrc!

things that are used heaps: spurs, cb;s, filters, elbows, plugs etc etc.

just another idea...

Yeah... I mainly use Phantom for fuel as they are so close to my work... but I seem to always spend money when I go into these shops.

I like the idea of us pooling our resources, just not sure we could take a gamble with the dice that is the $AUD exchange rate.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Hey if you end up finding socks at an affordable price, let me know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.