Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PeeDee have u herad of teh Express Touere? My has a Wowen graphite main Chassis plate, composite top plate, curreitly with a GM Racing V8 speddy Integy 16x3 Modified Motor and a HS-311 STD Servo, Futaba 2PHKA, Coming soon Hitec Agressor CRX with a HS-605BB and a Novak Racing GT-7 speddie.

Its Still picecs cause a few broken tie rods and busted a servo saver thing

hope u guy like it

Edited by: AUSRC

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dunno probs 20km/h looks sh*t fast when it passes u, i need new packe
i got damm 1400SCR
packs for a 19T Modified!! and runtime is about 5mins max with 3/4 to full throttle

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yeah that was 2nd hand in mint cond but i bashed it real hard and now i think i need a front One Way diff, also for a almost brand new for only $$$350, what a bargain!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
MySavage25: heard alot about this car, all new has been good exceot a issue ofbroken parts,has this been the issue with you: my next project is a TEAM XRAY EVO2 Freedom Of Choice, inc; M.troniks Prodigi no limit esc, Futaba Magnum Radio, Reedy Stock Motor, proline K-Type tires, anda corvette c5-r body, this will be one for the track: (After my Savvy Of Course)

Anyway check out this site it has some info on the XPRESS and the TL-01, and some of those HPI'shttp://www.geocities.com/bud_wisser/MyXpress.html

And wats the GT-7 like is that capacitor on the side a newsence??

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well it has broken a few times probs due to a bad designed tie rod like this -<=>-, and teh crash was head to head side ways with a nitro can knocked has engine outta place and broke my sterring tie rod, $12 fix with the need of only 2 rods

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i havent got teh GT-7 yet, though the capictor is there to store left over power or something ,ahh it probally there to staor power and discharges for more power if teh battery dosen't provid enough? huh? maks scene?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts