Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the outerlimits 4x4 forum and found this

http://www.monstertruckparts.com.au

These guys specalise in electric crawlers ( they even make their own chassis based on clod buster axles ) but they do also stock stoff from dynamite, maxxis ( alloy diff cups for savages ) and beadlock wheels, rc raven and others. They also have a wide range of tyers and all other kinds of bits and pieces. They are more a hop up shop and dont really stock original equipment parts. Got my r/c raven triple rate springs from them aswell and my centre skid plate for my savage from them, great service and very helpful ! Check out some of their electric crawler stuff, its amazing !

EDIT: Changed the URL into a link - AUSRC.Edited by: AUSRC

·
Registered
477 Posts
yep matt and adam at monster truck parts australia are great!! i buy all my tyres from them and soon ill be buying an electric crawler off them (when i get money)
but yeh they deal in any type ofmonster truck!

ryan

odumu should join the outerlimits forum, im XFACTOR on it

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
r/c freak,

i just browse that forum, trying to remove myself from tempataion. If I
get involved I will want to build myself a real crawler (short wheel
base gq comes to mind).

My '93 4runner keeps me honest and the independant front suspension
keeps me limited to mud, sand and hillclimbs but makes me stay away
from panel smashing, drive train devestating rocks .

·
Registered
477 Posts
ok kool, my dad has a nissan GU, 7 inch lift.. 5 link front end..37 inch mickey thompson baja claws, twin arb air lockers, beadlocks, umm its rolled over once..

and yeh heeps more..but i cant be botherd naming everything lol..at the moment his competitng in newcastle..at the extreme winchchallenge at booral..in there competition GQ ute..

ryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts