Australian RC Forums banner

Moderators - Change of Guard

2K views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
Thanks to Star Guitar and Nismospeed for their work as modson the forumto date. Star Guitar had been with us since day one, and Nismo followed soon after.

They say a change is as good as a holiday, so I am giving another member a run at it for a while. Jerrah will join Josh on the Mod Team, and our aim, as has always been the case, will be to try and keep the forum on track and informative.

Once again, thanks to the outgoing Mods.

Regards,

AUSRC

#3 ·
BTW Nismo, this makes you our first "RC Guru".....

254 more posts and you will be an "RC God" - that is not an excuse to go post crazy....Edited by: AUSRC

#10 ·
I come back to my first post in the thread.

AUSRC said:
Thanks to Star Guitar and Nismospeed for their work as modson the forumto date. Star Guitar had been with us since day one, and Nismo followed soon after.

As I quite genuinely say, I appreciate the work of the mods to date.

AUSRC said:
They say a change is as good as a holiday, so I am giving another member a run at it for a while. Jerrah will join Josh on the Mod Team, and our aim, as has always been the case, will be to try and keep the forum on track and informative.

I want to give other interested members of the forum the opportunity to help out as well. The one thing I do not want is more mods than active "posting" members. I could have left you all on the mod team, but I think that would be overkill for a forum of this size, witha reallywell behaved community.

As PeeDee says SG, you never know what might happen...... I get lots of PMs from interested members wanting to be mods, so I thought a "Change of Guard" would be refreshing.

I guess as ex mods, knowing how the community works, you obviously still play an active roll in keeping the quality of the forum high.

Regards,

AUSRC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.