Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I posted this in another thread, not realizing that it was over a year old, and that it was somewhat irrelevant to the original post, but decided to delete it and create a new thread dedicated to the MIP X-Duty CVD.

Currently, I have a bandit with rustler rear arms and axles(nicknamed the Brustler)(the handling is much better than stock bandit). Unfortunately, however, I broke the mip c-cvd axle that I have had for a year or so and want a new one. I am considering the mip x-duty cvd.

I was wondering where I could purchase these in Brisbane and what I should expect to pay.

Alternately, I am considering purchasing them online. What is the best website ( not eBay)? I would like fast service. If I do choose to purchase online, what is the best shipping option to Brisbane?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your assistance. It is much appreciated, but I would prefer to receive the part quickly, and by the looks of that both the x-duty (part no. 11104) and the C-CVD (which I currently own) are on back order.

Does anyone know any retailers in Brisbane that might stock the part or be able to order it in quickly?
Or a good website?

Also I need to know the shipping option that would get the product to me the fastest at a relatively low cost.

Thanks a tonne for any assistance and sorry for my endless questions... I'm new to online buying

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. I was going to buy from tower hobbies, but a local store stocks them for $75, so I decided to wait for their stock to come in

Thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts