Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Here is Migoreng's Tamiya Ford Focus. You have prpbably seen it in another thread, but I think this is a better place for the pics.

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Registered
332 Posts
thanks for copying the picshere for me AUSRC

:)

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
hell

lost.

can you download the clips?

:|

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Nup.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=675>
<T>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=center width="1%"> </TD>
<TD vAlign=center>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>Yahoo! </TD></TR></T></TABLE>
<HR SIZE=1>
</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=675>
<T>
<TR>
<TD bgColor=#003399>This page is not available. </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=middle>We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
332 Posts
right click on link and go to save target as.

·
Registered
332 Posts
lol...nice lights...hmm..but got no money for that atm...spending the rest on an ESC zoomer is ordering for me...and 15T motor, speed tuned gears, tyres, and yeah...

G

·
yes those lights are sweet, i want to put some on mine...

hey did you get your speed tuned gears....i think i read somewhere else..cant remember..!

going well, more vids soon please

Nismo

·
Registered
332 Posts
running speed tuned gears and 23T pinion with the 540 atm...

damn its fast already

handling is so crap with the stock tyres...nearly becoming into slicks :D

turning not even half way causes the car to go sideways

Edited by: migoreng

·
Registered
332 Posts
hey everyone...my car is now finished

i have my ESC...a futaba MC330CR

but its raining...arghh...

hope my car will be doing over 60kph

·
Registered
332 Posts
abit messy then.....i've moved the ESC around 180 degrees..looks better and the wires are tuck under nicely...the motor wires tie up perfectly

mmm... now for some leds...:D

what resistor do i need again? can someone tell me the exact name? i'll go to dick smith tomorrow and get 1 and a 9v battery and some wires? what wire do i need?

:pEdited by: migoreng

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
DSE also sells "grain of rice" lightbulbs for < $1 each. They come in 1.5V, 3V, 6V & 12V versions and are used for pilot lights etc.

Buy their 6V ones and you can connect them straight to 7.2V or even 9V, they don't mind it... just don't go any higher than 2x the nominated voltage.

They are filament lightbulbs not LEDs so they can break & blow, but they're pretty hardy even for RC use. LEDs give out a very directional light, btw... it may be too focussed for what you want.

They comeprewired with about 8" of cord so its easy, and the wires are usually long enough to go 1/2 the length of your shell. And being a lightbulb you don't need resistors.

·
Registered
158 Posts
mig get your hands on some venom magnetics they have sweet wheels pre glued with the nicest tires i run them on bitchumen(sp) and they r shredded yet www.rcmodels.com do tower sell venom now check them out as well also got a set of the tires that come on the surikarn those slikes are very good for street racing the venoms are good for carpet so wats ur style.....lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts