Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Members Gallery is now available, and you can find it in the side menu as seen below.

To create your own gallery, once you are in the gallery hit the "Create New Gallery" link. This will create a gallery for your user name.

Once it is created, you can then start uploading your pictures. At this point you can also create and select sub categories for your pics.

As always, if you have any issues, just PM or email me.
Regards,
ChrisEdited by: AUSRC

·
Registered
761 Posts
I dont think thats a very useful idea nismo..

Not everyone checks peoples galleries as often as the active posts like you. I think if people want to see pictures, and actually care when theres new pictures posted, make a note of how many pictures are in each members gallery and check back every few days to see if the number changed.

Otherwise its just another tab on the side of every page, and probably no one else really cares about the gallery being updated as much as just liking the fact its there for whenever its needed.

I for one dont care how many pictures are in there, who has a gallery in there or when those members update their galleries. Im just happy i have my own gallery to use for when the time arrises to upload pictures to the forums.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Haha true, thats a better idea than your first nismo. If it said updated next to the members name thatd be ok i guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts