Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, how about a mass MT race. I figure it will be pretty cool if we could get 10 or so MT's in a race meet. July 11th is the next meet at Dandy. What do you all think?

·
Registered
660 Posts
sure i will be their
i think racing is boring but i will give it a try

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Mmmmm I've been avoiding racing in a comp with all you 'pros'... but I guess it's about time we let the folks at that track know there are a few of us out there.

OK, I'll put my name down... as usual I'll have to wait until nearer the date to confirm... but all going well, I'm in.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sure would like to come,but can't make that weekend
the gf has started booking me that far in advance.

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morphy said:

LOL

It doesn't have to be that weekend. may as well wait till theres a weekend we can all make it

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
husky said:
Morphy said:

LOL

It doesn't have to be that weekend. may as well wait till theres a weekend we can all make it

Not that I'm fussed either way... but does one have to exclude the other?

I mean they only have the MT meets at Dandy twice per month so I'm sure that we'd find one that Morphy can eventually get to.

·
Registered
660 Posts
doggy
i dont know if i will go on the 11th money situation is PAY-CAR-BOARD-DRINKS-FRIENDS SUB-WOOFER
= no money for Deke
maybe next time

·
Registered
660 Posts
is it fun husky or is everyone serious "like man i got to win:"

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mt's can be fun
. The buggy guys are crazy serious. One guy didn't like the time it took one marshall to flip his car back over so he threw his gontroler off the srivers stand and smashed it
. Im pretty sure that he got banned though. MT racing is not serious though. They arent designed to be raced so no one expects much. There is always a lot of interest when the MT's are racing though. I suppose its a change from watching millions of boring buggys driving around.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Morphy i sure husky said ages ago that it is just a fun class and you can have any hop up, if i go im taking out husky and tolietduck, bloody .27 and .26's.That is going to be my aim to crash into everyone and get bash by everyone later
Edited by: Savage SS

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Savage SS said:
Morphy i sure husky said ages ago that it is just a fun class and you can have any hop up, if i go im taking out husky and tolietduck, bloody .27 and .26's.That is going to be my aim to crash into everyone and get bash by everyone later

OK then if you do that then I'll just hang outat the back of the pack and crusie past the carnage to victory.... Mmmm maybe I can take up ice skating.

·
Registered
660 Posts
you r the first one on my list Mr Skidd, your going down
I will beat you this time

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.