Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any other peoples from Melbourne with buggies?? (who don't leave it at home and take their Savage!)

I'm getting a bit lonesome being the only person at these bashes with a buggy. I know is says 'MT or Monster Truck' bash, but I think that's just referring to how many diffs and wheels they break! (sorry guys - just kidding!)

C'mon buggy peoples - put your hands in the air
Edited by: otisman

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah - but it's just that everyone in Melbourne seems to drive a Savage! I need to recruit some buggy owners to help me show these guys whats for!

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
otisman said:
Yeah - but it's just that everyone in Melbourne seems to drive a Savage! I need to recruit some buggy owners to help me show these guys whats for!

Or you could buy a savage

·
Registered
709 Posts
might be easier to buy a savage... rather than look fa other buggys!..

Why dont tOilet bring the buggy, then can bash that when savy wont start or if hapens to break! same goes fa u to husky... more toys to play with!!

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
i suppose i could bring my 1/10 buggy with a 21 bolted to it. She not handle too good with the 21

·
Registered
114 Posts
I took two buggies to the bash last week...but they didn't even make it out of the car! Maybe next time!
I was having too much fun with the Savage!

FYI: I have an Inferno with OS.21 and a Crono RS01 with Hyper 8Port both buggies scream and never really break! (Never say never!)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah! Buggys rock man
! & Those 8 port hypers go well eh!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts