Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup I think i'll be ready (finally) for a bash this weekend. Going to start breakin tonight, and want to put in some serious hours of fun this weekend.

Who else is up for some bashin, and where should we go?

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Ill be at the races this sunday morning, if there arent enough trucks we could go for a bash somewhere! Working all day sat though

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I'm thinking sunday arvo - I want to keep my only sleep in!

·
Registered
660 Posts
i think sunday arvo too. Were are u going morphy are u going to knox if so i will go for a bash

·
Registered
660 Posts
i think knox because i havent been before and husky u said last weekend that u can get the speed up for the jumps

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Savage SS said:
morphy r u bashing saturday

Yeah at home - hopefully i'll get a start on the breakin and tuning... Might even paint the body! Your welcome to come to crappy old geelong if your bored!

·
Registered
660 Posts
how would i get there were abouts u live i have a mate that lives in northshore and i think that is far enough, are u going to dandy or to knox i might just go to knox by myself and it i see u there that would be even cooler

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
I'm trying to convince the missus to come down to Knox with me on Sunday Arvo... have to do the Mothers Day thing in the morning but I'll try and get a few hours in the arvo.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll definately be at Knox around 2 - 2:30ish. So who else can meet me there, I really want some tuning help, although I'm going to have a go at it this arvo anyway...

I can give ppl alift if they want, I'll be coming over the westgate bridge at around 1:30pm

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
give us a call when you blokes start bashing, well be at the dandy track, bit ill come bash when races finish. I think ive PM'd my mobile around

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Morphy, I'll try to get there by 2:30 pm but I can assure you that I will be of absolutely no assistance in helping you tune the beast.... Now Husky on the other hand... sorry to dob you in like that mate.

Husky, I'll SMS ya as I head to the track... the missus is still playing hard ball and saying that it won't happen, but I'm sure I can wear her down.

Morphy, are you bringing your GF? That may ease my burdon... just checking not trying to say you should... just trying to get a heads up on the spectators.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts