Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here know whats going on with the Meakin Park Offroad Track in SEQ ? I had a look on friday arvo and the drivers stand and track look unfinished. Will it be finished ? Although the pede is far from finished or together and running for that matter, I would be interested in racing there. BDR is a long drive.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Me and PeeDee checked out the track, i jumped my savage off that big dirt pile

Anyway, im not sure when it is going to be finished either but i wanna race my savage there but it shouldnt be too long, although one drivers stand looks crappy and the other is falling apart.

·
Registered
472 Posts
it all takes time boys
i cant wait for it to be ready...insteady of wingeing..why aint use down there helping as was Udi!
lol i havent made it ova there at all as the savage has been reduced to lil itty bits but prob go there with nick this weekend

lata

Edited by: JoNo-vs-SAVAGE

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey that's cool Jono, I wasn't whinging just wonderin. Ahh bugger I already made plans for this weekend, but what day are youse goin there ?

·
Registered
472 Posts
lol i dunno if im going..will have to sort it out with nick...does anyone know when they are next going to do work?

·
Registered
761 Posts
I wanna race there but i havent heard anything about the track on meakin park, Zack (Peedee) gave me a link earlier to their forum and one of the organisers asked anyone interested to send an email with name address and truck.. so i did..

Then 10 minutes later of reading the forum and then i realised that it was posted in AUGUST OF 2002. Ah well it happens i guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.