Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey people im just here to tell u that im lucky lol. i bought a savage 25 when it came out in 23rd Oct 2003 and hav neva had a problem with it. i bash the crap out of it and hav made my own parts. just telling u NOW i hav run 46 Liters through the truck and .25 engine and it STILL RUNS VERY STRONG!. im telling u bout my diffs right now. i havnt done the MOD and till this day havnt done it. only now hav i lost 1 tooth on the front bevel. NOW THATS 46 LITTERS WITH OUT THE MOD!! and there is still no sign of wear.

IFF U WANT MY SECRET JUST ASK RIGHT AHEAD!

pics:

thanksEdited by: IlUvMySaVaGe25

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i didnt say that i didnt hav any breakages. i hav only hav the 1 a dogbone. lol

·
Registered
561 Posts
is you secret a broken throttle finger ? you can never reach full throttle ?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, nup

DONT DO WOT UR NOT SUPPOSED TO.

get it. prolly not. it means that i did my research on the savage b4 i bought it. i say that it wasnt good to do DONUTS, and a few others. SO I DIIDNT. i hav never had a problem. i run full throttle all the time lol.

NOW THATS A TIP TO ALL OF U SAVAGE OWNERS

·
Registered
117 Posts
omg, my stock diffs broke on me on like the 20litre.. and my engine only lasted bout 32litres. I've only every stripped spurs due to flying rocks getting caught in between the cband spur and diff.

You are a real luck guy!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Your now on usin what diffs rodden?? or still stockies(new)?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i like it better. cos everytime i do atear down (once a month) i hope to my self that theres nothing broken. actually arying nothings broken.

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Well of course the diff mod would do nothing to save your 13t bevel gear anyway.... but still lasting that long is a great feat.

I guess that landing on the cooling head from 3 metres up is what caused a few of my 'issues'.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.