Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any1 here have a mini-t i'm getting one next week and will get a 6 cell battery pack,motor and oil filled shocks for the car its self is only 290$ including 12 aa batterys at ryper hobbies

the car should be good to drive around the house and i will also race it at ryper hobbies as they are currentlly building a mini-t track!!! it will be so funny chasing my 2 Chihuahua's
.the mini-t sounds good with a few small mods it can do 20mph which is super fast for a car it's size!

·
Registered
761 Posts
That should be awesome, make sure you post pictures of it before and after the mods

·
Registered
709 Posts
ware u from mini t?? i got one with speed 300 mtr. li poly bat, an nimih bat. msg me for more info

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, more mini-t's!!!!

Igot one with HS85MG servo, GM V4R esc, Hitec reciever, Speed 300 and 6 cell batt pack.

Cant do any hop-ups till the end of the year, need to save for a Real car and also for Yr 12 Leavers week... then all my R/C's will get their chrissy presents!

Anyways,
Mad Man
Wallis Racing Edited by: Mad Man

·
Registered
709 Posts
LEts Get Some of these Mini T;s on the board!! Carn ppls!! post those pics!!!

Has anybody got a brushless sys yet?!? i still tryin to sav fa one. lol...

Now if u want a LIL SERIOUS POWER heres wat i did

lol... ok sock motor.... melted an fried... bye bye...

Li-poly pack
now u guna go 7.2 or 10.8??

Dont be a chicken!!! go the big bugger!!!!! the stock esc will handle it...... for a while...... (mine didnt smoke or anything, but was a little twitchy an i think was overheating... auto shut off?? coz i lost power for a sec still moving an steering, just gutless, let it sit fer a sec, an boom.. wheel stands an wont go down..

Probably best to throw the olspeed 300 bolt in now...... or go an get a fancy rebuildable 330.... (lower rpm)

Ah esc is a skyline 22(plane apperently) an i using a Hi-tech 3 chnl reciever....

all with deans mini plugs.... Ah had to change controllers due to changing recievers to......

·
Registered
641 Posts
I just picked up my mini t on the weekend and i love it

I cant wait to mod it up and not have to spend hundreds in it

Im planning on upgrading to a Orion Baja, and getting some nice shocks because the stockers are crappy!

Can you bring your mini t on Sunday if your coming foolspeed? I wanna check it out.

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Im about to get one too
. I want a mamba brushless kit but no one will ship one to australia
Ill prolly have to settle for a baja and upgraded esc.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
wow.. every1 has mini t's!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
got the 6800kv coming, so far they said $5.00 USD i will soon find out i ordered on the 07/07/04 they said 4-5 week back order,not to long now

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ohhhh I WANT ONE!!!!!!! GRRRR.. Hey wonder if they will package 3 of em an do a special!

ah will do tOiletduck.. We are Sth Morang huh!?

·
Registered
709 Posts
lol, ok its called McDonalds Road St Morang. there is a SHELL servo ahh, a nursery with lotsa ferns...

Easiest way fer u duck; from park orchards.. head towards templestowe then toward Grensborough or Watsonia. From there you either want Yan Yean Road Or PLENTY road... If you can find STH MORANG PUB.. your about 500m away......

its called the formula one grand prix training center i think.......

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm getting a mini t. Where is the best place to buy them. Modelflight can do them for 270 shipped. anywhere else thats cheaper?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Try the HobbyMan In Dandenong if your in melbourne Millzy........ They have in stock and have hop ups coming next week.. Melbourne track and hobby also has them in but would not recomend this store to ANYBODY who wanted to purchase a new rc and have some type of service. There is NO SERVICEat Hoppers...

Call Stores For a Price Man, As Far As I Know We Arnt A Catalouge.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts