Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
i havent seen one run, but someonefrom savage-centralsaid that they are able to fit the mini-t on the bed of their savage ss body, so thats about how big it is

·
Registered
158 Posts
maxmod: Let me know if this helps, the Team Losi Mini-t is the first of its type and has started a new genre in rc, followed by kyosho mini-z mad force, and the new tamiya tlt-1, the wheelbase for the mini-t is 5.6", below is a picture of the mini-t next to the xxx-t

you may want to check out www.minioffroaders.com

·
Registered
761 Posts
man that tlt-1 looks so err... stupid, its like its been lifted with 2 flat sheets of metal that they found in a shed.. i think id rather a mini t over that one

·
Registered
158 Posts
i tend to allways chose performance over looks, but i guess its wat u like, the mini t is a stadium tuck the tlt-1 is a monster truck, and savage "borrowed" the tvp design from tamiya any way, i agree though nick its looks suffer but cover it in mud and she be right

·
Registered
158 Posts
savage 25 is right nick the TLT-! was the fist vehicle to use the TVP design, followed by Kyosho, then Savge i think

Star-Guitar: The first truck before the Savage was the Kyosho Mad Force its 1:8th scale, and the txt-1 was the first....

·
Registered
761 Posts
the mad force is so pathetic though.. its not worth it lol

anyway back on topic were a bit off, peedee post that picture of it against the emaxx or whatever it was you showed me

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ok maxmod acording to owners of this little bundle of joy the stock steering servo is bogus

"QUOTE" "Just a heads up, but the stock servo is crap, undertorqued, and most are faulty out of the box. I suggest replacing it with an hs81mg servo, new eletronics, and a speed 370 arm and magnets (they drop straight in the stock motorcase). There are a lot of people runnign 280BB's and brushless setups. I'll give this little truck one thing, it is durable, I highly doubt you will break something. The stock battery holder will hold 4 AA's, and it's way too slow, pop in a 6 AAA pack, and your ready for some action. It can do wheelies stock, but I dunno if the gears will hold up. I dunno if they are available yet in australia, but at $150 USD they are a pretty good buy for that you get." (ag04, Ausmicro, 22 December 2003)

Any more help just ask

G

·
maxmod said:
has anyone seen one running or own one i really want one.

Dude theese things rock, the only bad thing about them is the servo, i am running a 8.4v and a 7.2v battery pack and a standard motor and electronicsand it is awsome it does jumps and wheelies like you would not believe you have got to get one trust me

G

·
umm ppl, you are forgetting the clod.....the hop up chassis by other companies used the TVP chassis aswell
......any way...also did the TXT-1, savage, USA-1, kyosho mad force?......

back on topic, id like the TLT-1 for a little runner...but the funny
thing is though, its near the size of a MO3 chassis by tamiya...so its
not really that small.....

losi mini T would be fun and fast on gravel, dirt, mud, tarmac, etc....

Nismo

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Mini-T has reached our shores, shops are stocking it & have seen all 3 colours (Red, Blue, Silver) already within the last 24 hrs.

Damned cute I'll say!!

It'll look so cool next to the 1/18th Kyosho Optima (BajaBug 2WD).

But hesitated at the RRP A$350
... at that price, I'll wait for Mr Postie, later on in the year maybe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts