Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Managed to get together with Jected yesterday for a quick bash.
Mechanical issues prevented a full similtaneous bash but there is
some interesting comparisons still to be made in this short video.
Enjoy

Losi meets Genesis VIDEO

G

·
Nice vid revrex

Thats probably the best vid ive seen of a genesis. It will be good when u guys meet up with some of the savage crew at knox. Keep the vids coming

·
Registered
439 Posts
Who had the problems ???????

·
Registered
655 Posts
After rebuilding both diffs on the genesis i forgot 1 important part. Put the E clips back on the connecting rods holding the tailshaft to the diffs. I tell you what though it held for a while before both ends let go. Lost the pins altogether and had the E clips in parts box back home. Luckily I have two spare rods. Other than that was a great hour or so seeing them both go. Edited by: Jected

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seeing as Jected has fessed up
let me just say that the Losi is
performing flawlessly considering the final stages of tuning from
breaking in last week.
I'm hoping Jected gets the Genesis fully
sorted soon - the issues don't seem huge. Having seen the Genesis
yesterday I can say that when its going it really goes!

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">you blokes coming to knox today?
</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes Husky, will do my best to get there. Where and when buddy?
You Savage boys really brave enough to see the Losi in real life?
I would hate you all to become suddenly unhappy with your rigs?
Just trying to to be thoughtful

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">well be at knox bmx track around 12ish (which usually means 1)</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Seems to me that the High Revving Losi gives it better top end. But of course that .46 has insane torque. Shame the Genesis isn't gear that bit higher.

Get vid.

Regards,

Chris

·
Registered
410 Posts
Excellent video mate.

The Genesis looks like it is in a different category. Side by side, the
Losi starts to look like a T-Maxx don't you think? Won't the Savage
look even smaller? I would be too scared running my Savage with the
Gen. That heft at full speed connecting to my Savage, I know my TVP
will be this shape 'U'.

Apparently the Gen which I think is stock (right?) corners on grass
better then a stock Savage especially at high speeds. (considering the
extra weight and size, it's quite astonishing, must be the extra stabilizer shock thingy on the top) The Losi kills them
both, the Savage and the Gen at high speed cornering it seems.
(and it also seems to carry more speed whilst cornering without roll
overs like the Savage)

A Genesis lowered to Savage height (maybe a little less), trimmed of
some weight, slightly smaller tires (weight) could do wonders with that
block. In 6 months time we will start seeing Gens hotted up taking on
the par with the latest offerings.

I am suddenly a Gen fan, also I like the Losi too. I hope the after market serves them both well like the mighty SAVAGE!

Some egos will be damaged very soon on the track, personally I hope the
Savage will be able to hold it's own......., It shall begin.......

MnB

Edited by: milknbutter

·
Registered
655 Posts
GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS GENESIS

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.