Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kyosho have released a twin motor electric 1/8 monster truck based around the sucessful Mad Force.

Many features come right from the nitro powered Kyosho Mad Force such as the ladder-frame chassis, chassis mounted steering system, solid axles, angled oil shocks, body, wheels, full bearings and 6.5" (165mm) diameter tires.

Tower Hobbies Info on this truck - CLICK HERE

FEATURES:
Chassis: 0.12" (3mm) thick Aluminum ladder frame withhhh wheelie bar
Drive: Four wheel drive
Motor: Two 550 size
Bearings: Full set included
Shocks: Oil-filled
Gearbox:
Differentials:
Transmission:
Tires: 6.5" (165mm) outer diameter, 3.58" (91mm) wide, 2.72" (69mm) inner diameter, treaded
Wheels: 2.83" (72mm) outer diameter, 3.7" (94mm) wide plastic brushed chrome finish.
Body: Detailed extended cab pickup, clear lexan withhhh protective film on the outside that must removed after painting.
Bumpers: (front, rear)(foam, plastic)(black, chrome)
Suspension: (fixed non-adjustable, adjustable)
Camber Tie Rods: (fixed non-adjustable, adjustable)(Camber is how the tires sit vertically)
Steering Tie Rods: (fixed non-adjustable, adjustable)(Caster/Toe-in is how the tires point inward as viewed from above)
Steering:
Radio Box: Sealed
Servo Saver: Included
Warranty Period:

INCLUDES:
Kyosho Twin Force rolling chassis withhhh oil-filled shocks, body, tires, foam inserts, wheels.
_
REQUIRES:
Radio: 2-channel withhhh 1 standard servo, and 1 high-torque servo for steering
Radio Batteries:
Speed Control: Electronic, capable of handling dual motors
Battery: Two 6-cell 7.2V flat packs withhhh standard connector
Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell batteryPaint:
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment

SPECS:
VEHICLE
Length: 21.6" (549mm)
Width: 16.5" (419mm)
Height: 10"(254mm)
Weight: 9lbs (4082g)(approx.)
Wheelbase:12.4" (315mm)
Front and Rear Track: 12" (305mm)
Ground Clearance: . " ( mm)
Gear Ratio: . :1
Tires Front:" x . " ( x mm)
Rear:" x . " ( x mm) Edited by: josh

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Shaun,

I made a couple of changes to the post so that I could add it to the News section. I hope you don't mind.

Regards,

AUSRC

G

·
Well guys,

I've just finished my Kyosho Twin Force - And I love it!

Talk about big size! My wife freeked when she saw it fully assembled!

Here's a pic!

EDIT: Resized pic to 640x480.Edited by: AUSRC

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice Truck! I'm going to be getting a Mad Force when I get the money. If they look the like that I'm happy

G

·
Dear Finny,

The Mad force has the same shell design as the Twin Force. Its a nice Monster Truck too! You can get them in RTR or standard kit form if you already have a radio control.

The best price I have seen them at is www.rcmaster.net.au

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Blue Haze said:
Sorry to bring up a really old thread guys but how muchis this truck selling for these days?

Rare as rockinghorse poop. rcsquare.com used to have them bundled with a twin esc perfex ESC. Seen them go on eBay for less then $300 but they don't come up often.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hmmm, whats the recommended electric monster truck these days? I wanna sell my gigacrusher and move onto a electric truck, i dont have the patience to deal with nitro engines.

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
i hope you have the patience to wait for 2 4000mAh+ battery packs to charge then.

·
Registered
20 Posts
twizm said:
i hope you have the patience to wait for 2 4000mAh+ battery packs to charge then.

Haha that i do have. Im sick of burning, cutting, blistering my hands trying to get these nitro engines to run right. Just not my thing.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Blue Haze said:
Hmmm, whats the recommended electric monster truck these days? I wanna sell my gigacrusher and move onto a electric truck, i dont have the patience to deal with nitro engines.

Hotbodies Ezilla or Traxxas E-Maxx are the pick of the two with later having greater aftermarket parts support but the first is way cooler

Edited by: Mr Flibble

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.