Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have finished building my RCX and have had about 10 tanks through it so far. It is running great and I am very pleased with it.

Here are some photo's....

Edited by: HIRISK

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
it was too funny. I still laugh when i think about it!!! Like you say, weel see next time

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks good HIRISK. Whats' it go like compared to your old Savage???? Performance/handling etc??

·
Registered
761 Posts
i Hate to say it Hirisk, but i liked your savage much more. Nothing agaisnt you, i just really dont like some of Kyoshos products.

Is that your bed with that bumble-bee cover?!?!

EDIT: I just noticed its a table with a sheet on top
Edited by: Star Guitar

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it is going great, which is what you would expect from to of RC's big names - O.S. and Kyosho.

The only problem I have had is I snapped my rear CVD after doing a backflip and hitting a telephone pole in mid air.......Ouch.

This was mainly due to the excess flex in the stock suspension arms when encoutering large impacts. I will solve this by adding some New Era Support Rods.

The motor is sweet!! I love the O.S. as it starts mega easy, is easy to tune and goes hard.

I prefer the layout on the MF over the Savage as it is heaps easier to work on, clean and service. It is much more simple and less moving parts to bust.

I think I will try my hand at painting a cammo Humm Vee for my next body.

Thanks for the comments from everyone too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts