Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the vid from todays bash. 6 Savages and a buggy.

About midway through a buggy and savage collide in mid air!

Its about 6 megs so if youre on dial up like me, be patient

http://www.rcpics.net/img/30445

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
nice.. im waiting for it to download..

ahh thank god for cable
!

next bash.. ill post the vid. wont take me as long as it takes u on 56 k to UPLOAD 6 mb !!! LOL

cheers

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
ok.. whos savage is whos?!?

damn.. i sure missed out

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thanks Boys!! Had an awsome day!!
Top vids fellas

Whens the next session!?!?

hmmm... mayb we can convince the kids to b flippas nex time

hmmmm pico'd savage.......(drool) lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey thats my buggy! (Being used as a savage launcher!)

That was a mad day... Cheers guys! Only sustained minor damage.... We'll have to do it again some time... when i buy more fuel!Edited by: otisman

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
otisman said:
Hey thats my buggy! (Being used as a savage launcher!)

That was a mad day... Cheers guys! Only sustained minor damage.... We'll have to do it again some time... when i buy more fuel!

Hey, glad to see you on the board Leo (??) that means we had seven members there, I'll have to modify my post.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
lol .. damn i got stooged

i missed out bigtime

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I didn't realize there was another bunch of MT nutters running about in the same area as us. You may want to hook up some time for a bash. We normally all race onroad electric at Boronia but there's a steadily growing number of trucks. On a good day we put together about 10 E-Maxxes and a few Nitros. Much carnage is enjoyed by all! We race (onroad) on Wednesday nights if anyone wants to pop in for a chat. See www.brccc.orgfor details. I'm usually there, but have a chat to Andrew (President) if I'm not. We've had a quite a few good outings the best local track we've found is the BMX track in Kilsyth.

On another note. I've been getting my parts from www.rcboyz.com if you guys are into Savages they've got a heap of bits for you. They're cheaper than Tower and try to get the best deal on postage for you.

Pete Jones (Brushless E-Maxx, T-Maxx ,REVO coming soon???)

www.brccc.org

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey mate, weve been to kilsyth BMX and weve found Knox to be a bit better. We should try get all us together at Kilsyth next time you go. We had 6 savages and a buggy out today and to have another 10 would be sweet!

A brushless e-maxx hey?!?!?!?!? That should be good competition for a savage, those brushless motors rip!!!! I prefer nitro though.

When you gettin the revo? Will be interestig to compare

cheers

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
dont forget me
.. thats 7 savages

any other weekend would have been ideal

ehhehe. .. imagine a massive truck bash,, of all sorts in MELBOURNE LOL..

u see em in america and all over.. but never here..

should be interesting

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Peter Jones said:
Hi, I didn't realize there was another bunch of MT nutters running about in the same area as us. You may want to hook up some time for a bash. We normally all race onroad electric at Boronia but there's a steadily growing number of trucks.

Hey Peter, where have you guys been hiding? LOL j/k! Man I must have driven past that track a couple of times a month for the last 10 years and have never seen it. In fact in my search for a good spot to bash I've probably driven past it 10 times in the last month including a few trips to Kilsyth BMX. Go figure!

We'll have to try and catch up with you over there soon.
Edited by: Skidd

·
Registered
12 Posts
So far we've tried Knox, Kilsyth, Knox offroad RC Track (behind bunnings), Dandenong off road RC track, Dandenong skate bowl, Windsor BMX track and a few others. There's nowhere to really race though, the offraod tracks are too small, you hit the first jump and you're off the track! Knox off road may as well be asphalt it's so hard. Skate bowls are awesome fun but expensive, you've really got to know how to control your truck in the air.

I'm in two minds as to the REVO. It's released in the States "Late June", I could just order one from Tower or I could wait until September when the first shipment's due here and pick one up directly from the importer - Southern Model Supplies. (I do a little work for them each year and have an account.) I'll have to see how the money goes, I just bought a new on-road chassis. (TRF-415). I might have to sell my T-Maxx to fund it.

We've got a few of these outings on video CD in anyone's interested. I'll keep a few copies on me on Wednesday nights just in case.

Don't look for me at BRCCC this week, I'm in QLD for work but I should be back next week.

We'll have to see if we can run a proper sponsored Monster bash one day. Just need some where to set up a big track.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts