Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt know where to post and nick said in here..so here i go

wheneva im on here..signed on..posting reading etc....it says that bob marley etc are online and there running ie6 n windows xp..etc etc etc...but for me it says im anonymouse and i know that is me cos im the only person i know that is still running win 98 with ie6...so any ideas anyone...im on 512 adsl

·
Registered
761 Posts
erm... jono does it really matter as long as you know your signed in and you can post and it says your screen name i dont really see a problem

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
JoNo,

I recommend trying Benders solution. Log out and log in again. Let me know how you go.

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
There's an radiobutton option in your setup/preferences where you can check whether or not everybody else knows if you're logged on or not.

What are your current settings?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ok, doesnt appear to be in his forum settings as zoomer stated. Jono, try Benders solution

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tried zoomers solution and there is no option ticked to be shown as invisible...it doesnt really bug me...was jus curious... thanks anyways

also when you shovieng the how to - tank mod up here star?Edited by: JoNo-vs-SAVAGE

G

·
ok, off topic a little a bit.....but i was sure we had near 80 members..or on 80 i think...now we dropped..

did you stump on some members AUSRC??.....or is my comp playing tricks
on me..im on this site alot...it sits open in the background most of
the time....and that has really got me, as i swear there was 80
members..

Nismo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts