Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Morphy where about you live, want to go for a bash next weekend i will be at a mates house i think i will bring my car, he lives near northshore

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Dude I'm always up for a bash - should get everyone here! whos up for a road trip??

Even if its just u and me we should organise something on the Sunday (I went to my bmx track one Sat and got swamped with ankle biters!). I can pick u up from anywhere in Geelong if you like.

>>>>How do we move this topic to the right forum>>>>

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
???? in is in general talk, can u pick me,bro and friend up

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Puffftt! Just like that it happens
thanks Skidd!

Should be able to pick you up - don't any of your friends drive?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Can anyone else make it? Might be to far away to plan anything...

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes but they dont like RC im catching the train to geelong and then maybe go for a bash on the sunday
i get myP's in 4 months

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I went down to the bmx track on Sunday and happened to run into someone who bought a 21RTR savage. Got talking and sent him striaght for this website. Anywho he's up for a bash in Geelong next weekend as well which will be sweet.

We're thinking of getting a set of big joes each, whould be sweet if Husky or toiletduck were there for some show and tell...

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
skidd has them too now i need some!!!!! did you get my last PM

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Morphy said:

Mate I'm hoping to get down there... I figured it's about time we got down your way after you've had a few visits up here.

Having just read the dates and realised that you are all talking about *THIS* weekend... the Queens Birthday Long Weekend... I have to say I can't make it. We'll be at the Annual Winery Walkabout Weekend at Rutherglen.

'hic'
'burp'
Edited by: Skidd

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Morphy said:

Any other week and i could, but i have exams on monday and tuesday

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Bugger looks like no bashin for you. Thats a bit rude - exams on public holidays...

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Morphy said:
Bugger looks like no bashin for you. Thats a bit rude - exams on public holidays...

Yeah, uni's dont get public holidays.....

Ill come down next time for sure!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I hear you, uni dude too. Sux inni. Can someone tell me where is Geelong?

GEE it sounds like aLONG way away tho. I is near Liverpool, Sydney.

milknbutter

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Looks like this weekend is bad timing for everyone, which is cool, I'm still going for a bash on sunday

Savage SS is busted and out.

Skidd is getting off his face on girly wines

Husky (and prolly others) are busy with exams.

Anywho I'll plan another weekend - maybe in a month or something. I hear there is another good place to bash here in Geelong, so will check it out if I get a chance.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Theres one right next door! Just trying to find some time when there isn't 15 bikes on it!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.