Australian RC Forums banner

I think this guy is a spammer

7188 Views 33 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  B-Money
I log onto ausrc in the morning and all I see is towie the whole way down the list, did this sell? Did this sell? Did this sell? You post whore!

Lol jk, I am pretty annoyed though LOL
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
I log onto ausrc in the morning and all I see is towie the whole way down the list, did this sell? Did this sell? Did this sell? You post whore!

LOL yeah he just wants to pad his post counter to make him look more uber than us mere peons.
If people checked their for sale posts and updated them, you would see their name instead....lol.

I think there was at least one for each of you that I bumper

No Need to Thank Me : )

Cheers
Then he deletes the thread, and loses his post count
If people checked their for sale posts and updated them, you would see their name instead....lol.

I think there was at least one for each of you that I bumper

No Need to Thank Me : )

Cheers
At least i answered my bump, as soon after you buried it again in a mass of thread spam. LOL
Posts in for sale threads do not count to your total post count. So all his hard work is in vein lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadset annoying to allocate recent posts off the page because some dickhead wants to bump his posts.
what are the moderators on this site doing about this/obviously nothing.
deadset annoying to allocate recent posts off the page because some dickhead wants to bump his posts.
Think you may find that Towie is moderating the forsale threads to clean up old threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hows that work?
yeah and seen him as a senior moderator.
i am sick of seeing for sale threads on recent posts.
find another way of sorting old threads out.
i would like to view this forum quickly without haveing to navigate all sections.
Just delete threads more than a month old? Same as other forums, look at rctech, thousands of users, imagine the fs threads on there!
doesn't bother me.....
The for sale section is the first I look at anyway.:cool:
Just delete threads more than a month old? Same as other forums, look at rctech, thousands of users, imagine the fs threads on there!
im hearing ya,anyone else?
towie how about this as an option???????????????????????????????????
im hearing ya,anyone else?
towie how about this as an option???????????????????????????????????
One month should be enough. Another option could be the for sale threads don't appear in the latest posts?
maybe people selling their crap can look after their own threads and not rely on mods to manicure the for sale section and have countless people complain about it??

Just an idea....
You can just scroll past the for sale threads to the threads you want to look at, as long as you don't mind the extra 15 seconds it will take to do it. Come on fella's, if this is all you have to complain about, you are doing allright !! Time to move on.
You can just scroll past the for sale threads to the threads you want to look at, as long as you don't mind the extra 15 seconds it will take to do it. Come on fella's, if this is all you have to complain about, you are doing allright !! Time to move on.
from the top 15 recent posts your option is not applicable,so yes i will complain about the extra time to navigate the site.
from the top 15 recent posts your option is not applicable,so yes i will complain about the extra time to navigate the site.
This happens once in a blue moon. Didn't you get any last night?
I still don't see the problem, if there are that many, just go to page 2 and start there. Is it really that bad that you have to come on here and bag the guy for doing what he is supposed to do as a moderator, even though it only happens once in a while.
I love Pete, this forum would be a mess without his modding efforts.

I think there should be more mods, ones that contribute more and not just post about silly words.........just saying
Gawd get over it.......
hows that work?
yeah and seen him as a senior moderator.
i am sick of seeing for sale threads on recent posts.
find another way of sorting old threads out.
i would like to view this forum quickly without haveing to navigate all sections.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.