Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol it figures aye...i ordere a savvy 25 with bits n pieces form tower..they say they cant look it up until 90 days rite..well today is day 89...and gues what arives...my bits and pieces haha...lol im happy, but also pissed...ohh well hopefully savvy will arive soon...when it does ill cry:p haha then me n nick can go and own this guy at brisbane dirt racing with his maxx:p ohh and i can beat nick so ill look good doing it:p

catchas lata im gonna go droool....haha mmm sexy fuel fitler...sentuaious motor saver....mmm kinky glow plug ignitor and all the other lovely bits n pieces i wont take the time to mention...haha stuff females im in love with RCEdited by: JoNo-vs-SAVAGE

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
JoNo,

Funny you say that. The mate of mine who was waiting on his Savage that he ordered on the 6 November 2003 (I think), was nearly at the 90 days mark, ready to ring Tower, and it arrived Thursday..... probably on the same boat as your hopups.

As for BDR, Mike has his TMaxx, I believe there is a .26 Picco Savage, Nick, yourself, me and my .26 Savage, and then there are two other guys running stock S-25 that I think are keen (mates of mine that just got there savages, one of which is the guy I refer to above). It will quickly become a "Savage Class".

I wouldn't be too quick to diss Mike's TMaxx - they are a competitive truck and I think Mike is quite a driver....

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Sounds like you guys went "surface" on the shipping, huh?

Learnt that the hard way too... these days, I'm more than willing to pay the little extra for "airmail" - gets here within 2 weeks worst case usually.

G

·
funny how that happens.....waiting on a parcal from a mate.....been
over 3 weeks, even know it was sent from melbourne, only has to get to
tas...well i was just about to ring the post office to blast em one,
and guess who knocked on the door
?

yep, the parcal man....lol....

Hmmm might have to join savvy club, every tom, dick and harry has one!!

Nismo

·
Registered
352 Posts
i i ordered a savages 25 and some HD bones and was shiped 29th october 2003 and arrived 13th Jan 2004 hmm, 76 days surface mail, not bad. man i had airmils is fast, i ordered 300AUD worth of small stuff and truned um in 5days
, WOW

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i ordered on the first 3rd november...92 days and counting...its like a kick in the balls..i can stare at my car parts..but i dun havea car for them...and i wont have fuel for another 2 weeks as i put my ass threough a window at a party at my mates place...$250 later and you get the idea...haha

G

·
Well Tower advertised 2 to 6 weeks, but when pushed stated they wouldn't do jack squat until 90 days had gone. 83 Days later truck arrives. Yet, hopups were shipped before the truck was shipped, and so far no sign.

Shouldn't be that difficult - I think sailing a dinghycould land a parcel in Aus quicker than Tower can manage to ship! To make things worse, when the order was placed, the dollar was at .69 - now look where its at!

Ah well, thems the breaks!

G

·
Not dissing your car man, but it looks just likeevery other stockGTR. Nothing to be proud of anymore.

I had one of the first imports in the country under thenew imports legislation which has now become the old legislation. Back then, imports weresomething special. Now, your car will sit on the docks in Japan for 6 months, travel on top of a boat in the weather, sit over hear for 6 months then get complianced and they say yeah it's brand new here.

Not dissing... Sorry man, I just sold mine so Iam trying to console myself

1 - 11 of 11 Posts