Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Here is HSV93's buggy.

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Registered
761 Posts
oh, what type of engine is that it looks a little odd compared to the engines ive seen... looks like a really tiny plane engine since planes use the same style of headsink/engine head

also, what is that grey thing next to the exhaust coupler?? thats not the manifold is it??

*EDIT* Wheres the dirt?!?! Wheres the mud?!?! Its too clean for an offroad truck
Edited by: Star Guitar

G

·
ahhhh yes ive seen one of these before, NEVER!! new they where made by venom, though i never saw the body, but yeah, looks cool

nismo

G

·
HEHEHEH .. first up thanks to our beloved admin for posting these (cheers mate).

The engine is indeed a 15... as for the motor shape... well ahhh im a noob to this hobby.. box states it as a RT15S withH SLIDE CARB,,, .

What.. i spend all this money and now you want me to get it dirty !!!!

na, only had 2 runs so far, that would explain it.

Thanks for all the replys... still chasing some larger rims and tyres... no 1 has anything decent locally...

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh and by the way, the review rates it quite well.

Strong points have to be it is a true ABC engine and it also seems to be incredibly well layed out and seems very sturdy.

Regards,

AUSRC

G

·
Yep must admit it did get quite a decent review.... withh so many models to choose from it was just luck i happened to pick this 1....

It would seem im truly hooked on this hobby,looking at a second one !!!

Love 1 of those monster trucks ,the savage 25 looks AWESOME !!!!

BUT ouchie at around $1000 i would expect.

·
Registered
761 Posts
i payed $850 for mine from towerhobbies, and im only 14... wonder where the money came from

i highly recommend a savage, they are an awesome truck that will handle anything you throw at it... now off to read this review

·
Registered
472 Posts
thats a TRUGGY
lol and it looks a hell of a lot like a HPI nitro MT....even looks like the ol 15fe...but yeah i wouldnt know for sure

·
Registered
761 Posts
Peedee, it is an academy truck... somewhere in the thread there is a review posted and it is done by RCCA and it is an academy truck, possibly venom and academy are doing a similar thing as associated and thunder tiger on the monster gt.. by which in the australian area the monster gt is sold as a MA-03 or something and it is branded as thunder tiger, but IS the monster gt

G

·
Well regardless of how many stars it may or maynot have gotten..so far im pleased withh it..

Starts easily,and definatly more go than the 12 i had last time.

Plus going of road seems to hold a lot more enjoyment.

NOOOOO,, want more ... bigger, better ,faster

Ive only had it a few weeks and alredy looking at a replacement...

ANY1 WANNA LEND ME A GRAND FOR THAT 25 SAVAGE !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts