Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

First post on this forum. I am very new to this wonderful hobby. Started with a Rustler Vxl and then recently bought my first Electric Buggy Vorza Flux ..

Very happy with the performance of Vorza...

Here is my first crash straight into a light post !!!

Lucky me ..no damage at all.

Loving this hobby !!!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
nice, welcome to the forum mate, what was that other car there?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hate to burst your bubble but while that impact looks impressive wait until you've done landed a 6-8m jump on your roof then cartwheel 15 times full speed into a railroad sleeper somehow ending up on your wheels and kept on going, then we'll talk. (I'll get video evidence if needed, I do this almost every lap :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hate to burst your bubble but while that impact looks impressive wait until you've done landed a 6-8m jump on your roof then cartwheel 15 times full speed into a railroad sleeper somehow ending up on your wheels and kept on going, then we'll talk. (I'll get video evidence if needed, I do this almost every lap :)
Video please :)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Next race meeting I'll get someone to film my horrible driving :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Scratch2k I am very new to this hobby ..and wanted to share my experience so far .. to feel part of this rc forum.

I believe we don't post here to compete .... ;) we are here to share our experiences ..as we develop into this hobby.

I am basically a heli guy, I hope one day I'll be able to drive as wonderful as you can now ..

I will love to see videos of your driving /bashing ...mainly to learn from your experience..

show us how its done !

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
ok, so it can handle 6s from stock speedy ?
Yes Stock ESC is basically re-badged Castle Creations Mamba Monster, called 'Blur' .. for HPI, which can handle 22.2 V 6s lipo .. without any heat issues .. max temps of 50 C so far.

I am running stock gear and motor (2200KV).

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
haha I wasn't having a go at you, sorry if it came across that way.

What I meant was that because you're new that crash is likely to be one of many many bigger and better ones and I'm looking forward to you recording them and sharing :)

I haven't got an video of me cartwheeling like a maniac, but I do have this:

and this (stick around until 0:44 for cartwheeling)

and me racing, thank Zeus the camera wasn't on me most of the time (purple car with white wheels which started in pole position):

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@ Scratch2k Thanks for sharing those videos. Looks great :)

I would still love to see your videos .. you have an impressive fleet .. Would love to see Mugen MBX6 ECO Bash :)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I don't (technically) bash the ECO, it's for racing but given my lack of driving skills it gets a good bashing. That last video was me but the camera only caught me mostly driving OK, a rarity, I didn't bribe the editor at all.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@Scratch2k Mugen MBX6 ECO, RX8, 1900KV, 4S is a very impressive setup don't forget to video when you go for either race or Bash.

·
Registered
416 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Ben, ****,

wow thats was a nasty hit ! I hope vorza lived upto its repute and escaped unhurt :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hi Ben, ****,

wow thats was a nasty hit ! I hope vorza lived upto its repute and escaped unhurt :)
The only injuries was Ben's ego and pride :p
The vorza just kept on going.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts