Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HPI Racing is proud to announcetheir brand new wheels for the HPI Savage and other monster trucks,the new Q6 wheel istheir latest addition toHPI's growing line of monster truck wheels. Features include durable nylon construction with reinforced hex hub area, and pre-masked chrome for easy gluing. Available in four finishes, the Q6 wheels will fit any monster truck with standard 14mm hex adapters.

Also, check out HPI's new Dirt Bonz tires.

More information on both the Dirt Bonz and Q6's can be found at:

http://www.hpiracing.com

Regards,

AUSRCEdited by: AUSRC

G

·
Those are some awesome rims! The Dirtbones look like they would work great like Proline Bow Ties, but would probably also be better in just a bit looser dirt as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
anyone tried the dirtbones yet i ended up splitting a tyre across the tread and am now waiting for a set of these to arrive hope i made the right choice

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leroy,

I don't believe that anyone on the Forum has these yet,

How about a review when they arrive?

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Registered
58 Posts
ausrc

still waiting should be next week once there here I'll let you know what I think hoping for miricles of course how do you find your big joes and velocitys hex area hanging in there how much juice have you chewed through since having them any trouble with sand building up inside the tyre?

cheers leroy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts