Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure it was about time we planned a trip down to see the rural kin who bash down at Geelong... so what about it Morphy? Are you up for a bash / GTG on Sunday June 27?

Anyone else? Does that date work for a few of us?

·
Registered
660 Posts
is that in 2 weeks?

yep im down for that! only one problem no car

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sounds good to me, lets hope its dry!

(and I've fixed my savage by then
)

·
Registered
709 Posts
soundin good fellas! ahh finally busted the lower sus. arm
time for newbie!!
lol.

2weeks u say... FINGERS CROSSED!

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Morphy... are you likely to be ready for next weekend? Have you found a good place to take us Melbourne folk to?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I think the moto cross track will be quite busy all weekend, but its just next door to my BMX track, so we can always play it by ear.

I found out yesterday that there is an off road rc track here in Geelong, but when I went to take photos I could not find it??? Will get back to ya on this one...

Anyway the pick from me is the bmx trackthat I listed in the melbbashin pics post- it offeres a different environment to the knox trackin that its more open and full speed jumps are there for the game and thoes with zero respect for their savage

It will be interesting to see how you knox spoilt melbourners take to the older bmx track.

There is another option for the game/reckless. A brand new bmx track has opened here in Geelong and is still (i guess) under construction. It has heaps of closely packed tall jumps, made of hard clay (looks very unforgiving), but excelent to try backflips as you could get almost verticle tackoffs! This track, I will try to get some photos as well.

Ok here is a map to the area where BMX and MotoX track is:

And here is a map of the new BMX area:

·
Registered
660 Posts
i really want to come

just dont know how im going to get their ???? i will see if parents want to take me
i dont think so

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Morphy said:
Anyway the pick from me is the bmx trackthat I listed in the melbbashin pics post- it offeres a different environment to the knox trackin that its more open and full speed jumps are there for the game and thoes with zero respect for their savage

LOL... sounds like me to a tee!!

Morphy, are you likely to have yours up and running by then mate?

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Savage SS said:
i really want to come

just dont know how im going to get their ???? i will see if parents want to take me
i dont think so

Mate... if I was you dad, after a 45min round trip to run you home & back from Knox just for your rotostart stuff that you didn't bring... I don't think I'd even be talking to you by now.

Look on the bright side... you only have a few months to go.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
With any luck I'll have my partstoday or tomorrow- the order was shipped tue/wed last week. I'm thinking of calling MRC for the essentials to make sure...

really only need a 13t bevel...Edited by: Morphy

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Morphy said:
With any luck I'll have my partstoday or tomorrow- the order was shipped tue/wed last week. I'm thinking of calling MRC for the essentials to make sure...

really only need a 13t bevel...

Mate I carry a couple of those in my toolbox nowadays. If you need it on the day I'm happy for ya to take it and replace it when yours come in.

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
i have spares as well so theres always some one to borrow from till yours come in

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sweet, I'll keep that in mind.I'm confident thatit will all arrive...

·
Registered
660 Posts
4 months from today and i will be 18, sunday was pretty funny dad did 160 kilometers that sunday just droping me off and picking me up
. i might catch the vline down but i think it takes to long

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Morphy, what's the Melbourne Off Road RCC at Lovely Banks like? Is it worth a look?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.