Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is Hot Bodies part support over here in Aus. I know that when I get bigger items I will get them from o/s, but for small parts are they easy to get?

·
Registered
761 Posts
The majority of savage parts from Hot Bodies, are known to be rather crappy.. their savage brake hub is good though and their tires are good although rims are also pretty bad... if i was you id stay away from hot bodies.

·
Registered
477 Posts
yeh dont get hot bodies wheels.. they suck. .they strip the hexes real easy.. weakest wheel out

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking at getting the Lightning 2 rtr. From what most people say it seems good quality.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yes, either the Ofna Violator 9.5,a Mugen MBX or a Rex-X / XTM X-Terminator.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was looking st getting the Violator but it's really expensive here and Tower can't ship it over seas. I don't really like the look of the MBX and the Rex-X seems to have a few problems with it.

But maybe I could get an Ofna PBS.

·
Registered
761 Posts
So your looking at getting a ST (Stadium Truck), the Lightning Pro is a 1/8th Buggy...

Which do you want, Stadium Truck or Buggy?

Ive compiled a thorough list of good Stadium Trucks in the Nitro ST section of the forum if you want to check it out.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ok.

Go for..

Higher End Ofna Buggies, Their utterly awesome.

Kyosho Kanai 2, or 3 if willing to wait.

Umm..

I cant think of anymore at the moment.

·
Registered
158 Posts
ofna high end lol thats a laugh

high end: the kyoshos, mugans, acers, there all high end then the ofna pbs is up there

as for the violator more mid range excellent value though, most of ofnas rtr buggies are available to aus

·
Registered
761 Posts
PeeDee said:
ofna high end lol thats a laugh

Thats My Job

Yes also Mugen make EXCELLENT Buggies but their very expensive, although their MBX is the best Buggy in the world, along with the Kyosho Kanai Buggies.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I'll go with the Ofna PBS. Seems nice and comes with a starter box.

·
Registered
536 Posts
why is everyone dissing hot bodies they make some great stuff for the savvy i will admit some of there stuff is crap but most of it is good such as there savvy long chassis plates andheat sinks oh and there shocks are pretty good.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I've got Hot bodies centre CVD's on my Savage. No problems/wear on them
since I've fitted them. They were a good price too. I'll post up if I
have any problems with them down the line, but they appear stronger
than the stock dogbones at least.

Jerrah.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts