Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Ive heard they are good. They are very big(bigger than joes) these are the tyres and wheels that come with the truckzilla.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I know a guy that comes out to Brisbane Dirt Racing that bought these. He is no longer using them. He is running stock until his Big Joes arrive (from memory).

They are just too big. They put heaps of load on the drive train.

My 2 cents...

Regards,

Chris

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
ROFLMAO... I just had to comment on how the last few posters all have their 'modified' name under their avatar. Looks great to see them all lined up like that.

G

·
Those Hotbod Ufos and mayhem are not bad. Big attitude stuff. Truck looks great! Tyres are big and heavy...luv the tread but wheel hexesdo strip and the centres do break. I've got two stuffed wheels so far. I've had them for the pastfew months or so.

I'm back withthe stocky sets....Big joes 40s and Mambos on order.

Hotbodies gear are fine. I would like to get just the rims as the tyres are great and they are still pretty meaty. I've looked around and I couldn't find those wheelsby themselves. They only come as a tyre and wheel combo..preglued.

Thumpa (savage Picco26)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the exact set up...UFO's w/Mayhem rubber...they are fun for a while but the extra heavy weight just puts way too much stress on the rest of the truck...they do give you some extra speed though! I just got some Mambo's $0 series a couple of weeks ago and have some big joes on the way! I also bought some Losi Zombies a couple of weeks ago too...Man are they sticky...I've never seen tyres like them! (they are only t-maxx size though!)

I just heard that some people are having prob's with the 40's now apparently they buckle as easily as UFO's like mine...I bent 2... they just sit here now...heres a link to my old website with some pics of my Savage with the UFO's on!http://members.optusnet.com.au/rc_madman/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.