Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, im new to the boards, good to see an australian RC forum!

I am from melbourne, and currently have a Tamiya TG10 Mk.1, with 2 speed and tuned pipe, and a JR-XS3 radio.

I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions around here!

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
tooch,

Welcome aboard.

Sorry the site is a bit erratic at the moment - my host will have it sorted in the next day or so.

Once again - welcome.

Regards,

AUSRC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im also new and think it is great to see an au rc forum (if one didnt exist I was thinking of starting one!)

I also bought a tg10.mk1 about a week ago now, still building it
(trying to slot it in around work). It is my first venture in to RC
(not counting thrashing a super hornet round with a mate when I was
younger). I am kind of doing the RC thing in reverse modified real cars
-> RC, not the other way round.. and mainly took it up so I would
stop spending money on my real car

Keep the great work up on the site, there is a fair amount of slowness
in DB access and page (especially forum) rendering but im sure as you
have mentioned it will go away.

Hope to catch up with a few of you at some stage, im getting up to
speed slowly on terminology and im already looking at a more
gravel/dirt friendly HPI car

·
Registered
761 Posts
welcome both of you to the forum, its good but a little slow at the moment
lol.

Tooch and bzchi... unusual names..... how do you guys come up with them?

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Hi folks,

I figured this was a good place to say g'day and make my introductions. I'm new to the forum and have been interested in getting an RC for a while now... this site helped make my decision... or actually it made it a bit harder for me, there is such a thing as toomuch information you know.

So my name is Andrew and I'm from Melbourne, I look forward to getting to know y'all in the near future.Edited by: Skidd

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Well I may as well throw my 2 cents in, I'm Ryan and I'm new here but not to RC. I have a Traxxas Stampede in bits at the moment. I bought an ESC and ordered a motor at the same time, the motor has yet to turn up and i don't think it will. So I've decided to upgrade to brushless which will happen in a couple of months once I've finished moving house and building my pulsar.

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
RiZZa said:
I've finished moving house and building my pulsar.

Hi RiZZa, I hope I see ya round the forum a bit. On the lighter side... moving house is a bother that most of us have had before but I had no idea the Nissan Pulsar came in kit form. Most of them I have seen were sold as RTR.

j/k

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Skidd said:
RiZZa said:
I've finished moving house and building my pulsar.

Hi RiZZa, I hope I see ya round the forum a bit. On the lighter side... moving house is a bother that most of us have had before but I had no idea the Nissan Pulsar came in kit form. Most of them I have seen were sold as RTR.

j/k

Hahahahaha

Actually its rather a large list of things to do. Next up is a clutch plate upgade as the Daiken HD clutch isn't handling more than 2 launches at Willowbank before it starts a'slippin. Then a list I don't really want to remember or fathom the cost of.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts