Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

my name is phil and i have just joined this forum. this looks like a great community to be a part of.

i am writing this to ask for your advise, i am looking at buying a rc car, it is preferbly a on road one, now i no nothing about these so could you tell me sumthings about cost wise in using one,

also does anyone have a car for sale in the melbourne area,

cheers, phil

p.s i live 30 seconds away from the knox bmx track (this is where i found out about this forum)

·
Registered
761 Posts
blitzem said:
also does anyone have a car for sale in the melbourne area,

cheers, phil

Have a look in the Buy / Sell Forum every now and then because lately ive seen a few Savages for sale in there. I'm sure you can get a second hand one for around 600 - 700 dollars.

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Mate the best advice I could give you is to go and see them running around. Obviously you probably won't see too many "on road" cars running around the Knox BMX track. Most of us who go there own the 'off road' cars and specifically,mostly savages.

Take a visit any Wednesday night to the Boronia RC club, they have an on road track in Dorset Road on the left just before the Boronia Road intersection (heading away from FTG Rd). It's an old tennis court and light up at night time... can't miss it.

I think your main choice is going to be between nitro and electric.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
my opinoin.. savvages are more fun.. they dont flip on pebbles..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts