Powerline Shox and springs

Mashers

Alloy Front arms

Racing clutch

and more

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i think he is, sounds like it anyway, TRX 2.5 engine, yep im sure it is, damn those cars can really move fast, 50mph dont they, near the same as the nitro 4 tec!!

nismo

·
Registered
75 Posts
It would be good to see it up against the New Rush EVO with the T15 engine.

HPI has done a great job,These New T-15 engines are a great improvement,leave the old FE for dead.
Edited by: mrcmcp

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mrcmcp said:
It would be good to see it up against the New Rush EVO with the T15 engine.

HPI has done a great job,These New T-15 engines are a great improvement,leave the old FE for dead.

My truck cant hit 50...i need a WPR 2 speed for that......it hits low-mid 40's....still plenty fast.....nitro 4-tec...nevr buy it.....worse on road in the world...this guy spend 3000 dollers on the car....and not on hop ups....on repaires....well......it also depends on the driver....so its like.......but no1 is perfect....smallest crash....u need a repair...not goood

·
Registered
761 Posts
RC Freak said:
Star Guitar said:
sounds good, i presume you have a rustler?

Buzzer....nop.....

Nitro MT seriously hopped up!

but why a trx 2.5?!?! ive seen people put a savage .21 big block engine into their nitro mts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Star Guitar said:
RC Freak said:
Star Guitar said:
sounds good, i presume you have a rustler?

Buzzer....nop.....

Nitro MT seriously hopped up!

but why a trx 2.5?!?! ive seen people put a savage .21 big block engine into their nitro mts

Hyper 21 8 port? i need a new chassis....dont feel like buying one....besides...im saving up for a Mammoth!

·
Registered
761 Posts
i see...

i was thinking more the force .21 (stock engine on savage .21), that engine may fit with little mods as well just... if you decide to try it write up an article about it with pictures, itd be interesting to hear how it runs.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have owned a HPI Nitro Rush and also a Kyosho Ultima ST GP and they are both good trucks.

I like the build of HPI as they always seem to make everything convenient and easy to get to. The old Nitro Star 15 engine was Ok to, ran hard for what it was.

I loved the Kyosho engine, great for beginers, the GX15 just ran and aran and ran. always started first go and was soooo easy to tune.

I am thinking about getting the new Nitro Rush Evo and putting a spare Force 21 that I have into it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well, I have a Schumacher Nitro 10 truck in pieces at the moment. These came along in the early 90's, and were basically their electric truck/buggy chassis withhh an Irvine S15R engine. This is the forerunner to the XTR21 and the like trucks withhh their 3-speeds, but the Nitro 10 is only a single.

Not too bad a truck, can be geared for about 60mph withh different clutch bell and spur gears, shares most of the parts withhhit's electric brethren...

Need to fix mine up, have three motors and no working chassis

AlexEdited by: Im_Serious

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
RC Freak said:
If you do, post ur parts here

Nitro Rustler TRX2.5 + Golden Horizons cooling head

Duratrax Car/buggy .15 muffler

5cell 2000mah batt' pack

Duratrax evader ST threaded shocks, with hard rear springs.

JR Receiver (to suit my XS3)

Hitec 645HB throttle/brake servo

Hitec 625MG steering servo with Kimbrough servo saver (for metal gear servos only)

TC3 receiver box

Ofna Fail safe

RPM front bumper

Gladiator rear tyres

Edited by: Oblivion

1 - 14 of 14 Posts