Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HIRISK...By the way do you still see Craig??? He's dropped off our side of the radar and haven't seen him in months...If you do say g'day for me!

How many trucks did you go through before you bought another Savage?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nah mate,

I barely see him either, he just doesn't get out much anymore? Oh well, each to their own.

How many trucks?! Ummm, well this is my list of RC from start to finish....

Thunder Tiger Antique
Kyosho Ultima
Traxxas T-Maxx
OFNA Hyper 7 Pro
HPI Savage 25
Kyosho Madforce RCX
Mugen MBX5
Savage SS

I think thats it!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet!!! I thought you had a few trucks after the first Savage...Man you sold that cheap!!! I should of bought that off ya! Have you seen the new electric start for the Machs? I have some pictures here in a Mag...If I can find your email addy I will send a scan over!

So Craig is under the thumb these days?! Does he at least still have his buggy?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think I have a RC Nitro or RC Car Action mag here somewhere with those Sulivan Drivers....will have to have a look.

G

·
i got a few Racing lines mags....

in the latest one witht he motor dyno, cant belive that 8x1motor hit 61000rpm on 7.2volts

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
nismospeed said:
in the latest one witht he motor dyno, cant belive that 8x1motor hit 61000rpm on 7.2volts

Fantom "fake-o" dyno uses a flywheel which does not put a load on the motor.

Self-commutating motors will rev to infinity under "no load".

G

·
im sure in this test they had some sort of Load.....i dunno, but eitherway 61k RPM is fast...

even if geared right it should sit at about 50k yeah?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Man Telstra hit me with the download limit and now I have been slowed
to modem speeds, damn, I forgot how much 56k is poo poo as I was on
Cable broadband downloading at 600kb/s. In 2 days they will uncap my
broadband speed and will download it in 30 seconds, muahaha.

God, its been eating me for the last week not being able to use kazaa
and download videos. Damn, also had nearly finished downloading episode
3 of the O.C. Argh oh well, 1st of August all hell will break loose on
kazaa.

Sherbrodski.

G

·
ahhhh

its good to be back

right lets see what ive been doing, monday last week i was worken, came home to realise that we where actually moving to a new home.....THAT NITE!! ..so we moved, stayed that nite, slept till late., went to gf place that nite, cause had to travel 100k to work, worked again wednesday all day, stayed at gf place that nite, came home thursday, then went to work again friday, meanwhile the idiots at telstra havent connected our adsl yet...BOGAN'S!!!!...and it wont be conected till this friday...

ok that weekend was party at my place , gf went home sundy nite, i slept all day monday, today got dial up pre paid for now,

havent touched a rc in weeks, havent had time, no money either..and my new place is all grass, and a huge space of gravel..

so yeah, been busy!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
WELCOME BACK NISMO!! GET A SAVAGE YA NIMROD!

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
foolSp33d said:
WELCOME BACK NISMO!! GET A SAVAGE YA NIMROD!

What has Nismo been away? I didn't notice.

And be careful what you encourage him to do... it might come back to bit you.

G

·
well....a savage would be nice...anyone wanna trade lol...

gunna dump the electric, and go for nitro offroad..so as of now my Mi1is pretty much ready to run with 4 batts, spares, electrics, 17t motor, 13t limit futaba 330 esc..

wanna trade for a nitro offroad.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I always knew Nismo was gunna go Nitro... hey newest racing lines mag.... like the one that X is in.. a goliath or something?!? twins.. RAM air system(functional bonet scoop... looks a'ight!!

Wonder if your next move will be to MELBOURNE nismo? in which case... ud be better off keepin the Mi2 and the up-forthcoming savage... and then get a mini T..... maybe its cheaper if u stay there?! lol

Any Good bashin spots you seen at the new place???????? PICS BOY PICS!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ok fellas thats irrelevant to the current topic so maybe you should go talk about it over PM. This thread is about the Ausrc.com site.

1 - 20 of 293 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.