Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i was playing with my baja and i noticed that now, the futaba reciever is like 1/3 of the steer left, like maybe somethings broken inside? if i reverse the servo, then it becomes right, what do you reckon it is?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Try a reset on the radio, maybe you have changed a limit or an expo setting in the radio?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Got me stumped....Still reckon there could be a expo/limit prgram problem though. Futaba 3PK's have been known to give up the ghost on occasions, rare though.... I could fix it all together and sell you a new 4PKS lol. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
What is the servo doing, is it matching the inputs from the radio or or doing something strange also....really need to set up the entire electrical package and get a complete overview of what is happening.

Just the radio and receiver will only give you a portion of the picture

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay uhm, ill get a photos. i've put it on a whole new model on it, so its fresh, and this is not even touching the TX,

see, nothing is changed

and its doing this

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
Do you have digital servos? It is in HRS mode.

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
HRS mode is only for digital servos, if you are using analogue servos, you will heed to step the radio back to PPM mode or risk blowing the servos up.

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
If you look your servos model numbers up, the specs will tell you the type of servo you are using

Just type the model number into Google and the read the spec sheets on them, although both brands you mention are most likely digital but pays to check.

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
3PK is a pretty old model, how long have you had the radio?

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
I have a 3 year old Spektrum DX3r here, that I bought new, I have used it heaps but I look after my gear, so if I had reset the hours meter, it would be hard to tell if it was new or just display stock

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
With RC related products....refunds are usually restricted to DOA items, or items found to be faulty on first opening or first use of the product.

All other warranty related items are usually a return to base system (this is generally a manufacturer condition), where the manufacturer requests the item be returned for assessment, repair or replacement, they my also require the original purchase receipt to verify the item was originally purchased in Australia

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.