Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, well ive been browsing over this forum for a while and thought i better register..well i own a x-factor..aka xtreme maloo
well i got the x-factor body with mine as model engines brang out the x-factor over here with the force .25 and also the maloo..ghey i know..lol

well heres a few pics of my truck..mods include..all alloy hop-ups except cantis..4 added shocks(for 8 shock setup) JR XS3 controller..imex jumbo swamp dawgs and imex jumbo claw dawgs.. xtm blue servo,xtm 14mm hex axles..and thats about it.. well it will have 4 wheel steering next week..oh and a proline jeep body..

so heres the pics.. also this x-factor is the best x-factor (known) in australia at the moment..so if u have one like mine.. i'd love too see it
and mine has vertical articulation

cheers ryan

·
Registered
56 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!

That things CRAZY... I LOVE IT!

Thats some serious articulation you've got there RC. Whats it go like compared to say a savage???

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well if u comare the savaag eand the xfactor.. both in stock condition, the x-factor is actually quicker in a straight line
but a savge will beat it around corners and on a race track as the xfactor has alot of body roll... thats because it doens thvae indpendant suspension...

cheers ryan

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
RC Freak,

Glad you decided to register. That is an amazing truck - I imagine it would be quite the rock climber.

Is that your paint job on the shell - it looks great.

Regards,

AUSRC

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah mate.. i didnt paint the dragon.. thats a team orion internal decal..oh and wher ein brissy ya from AUS?? u can buy the decals at Hobby Haven(burleigh) the best hobbyshop
better than hobbyone anyway

cheers ryan... any of u guys going to the next monster truck show?? it might be at parcklands again.. have to catch up with ya's.. i know nick went to the last one.. but i didnt get time to go

cheers ryan
any of u guys from the gold coast??..

oh and im glad u guys like my truck

G

·
Hey Ryan , you stealing the freaks name on another board ? this is becoming a bad habit.

Your truck , although still looks the biz, is no match for Bumpy and you know it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
hey freak, if u dont mind me asking jus how much money have u put into this xfactor and do u have chassis pics plz

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
russell
bumpy is good- but my X is better.. i wish.. on rocks anyway.. and soon hopwfully ill be getting u to make me a Bumpy 2
..lol.. for those who dont know russ his a bit ghey..LoL russ..meeting jamie was scary

umm PeeDee it would be worth about 2000 and a bit.. bucks scary..and wil be rising next week when i get aq new controller..

what a great weekend though aye russ at your house.. i cant wait til li can get a clod.. so u have some competition and will come up to QLD for a crawl.. what ya reckon?

·
AUSRC Moderator
6,275 Posts
Ryan,

That's an awesome looking truck. I had a tough time picking between the X-Factor and the Savage. I really like the height and stance of the X but for me the Savage won out in the end.

I guess I'll just enjoy through your pics... great job mate.
Edited by: Skidd

1 - 17 of 17 Posts