·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
561 Posts
mate,

im no r/c expert or anything but i can tell you ive had no worries with my venom failsafe ! or venom temp monitor !

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have an ofna micro failsafe and it works awesome, plus its like 1cm long by like 3/4cm wide. its sweet.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have both the OFNA and the VENOM failsafe. The OFNA is by far the most compact. The VENOM allows you to adjust its "stop" position with a small screwdriver, while with the OFNA one you do it by moving the transmitter trigger to what you want to be the "stop" position. I prefer the VENOM adjustment, but that's just me.

They both work fine. If you are pressed for space, I would use the OFNA, if you're not, I would go with the VENOM.

Mike

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey there,

Here's a pic of my fail safe:
[url]http://members.optusnet.com.au/gaconsulting/rc/images/fsafe- pk.jpg[/url]

Personally it's pretty dodgy, but it's damn small. It's saved my car a few times and was about $30 or less from one of my LHS - Hobbies in the Hills in Sydney.

If it's dodgy but works, then I don't think you'll have any problems with the ones you highlighted.

I just wish Venom would put their temp sensor, speedo, failsafe and low voltage warning system all in one.

Oh yeah, it's so small, only a little larger than the connector, that the failsafe, wiring and receiver all easily fit into my receiver box.

Cheers, Oggy.Edited by: Ogier

·
Registered
596 Posts
here's a pic of the failsafe i use on my super nitro rally. its pretty chunky but it works well

1. <LI>
    </LI>

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'd recommend the Venom failsafe as well. I run it on my GEN and have had no probs at all. I got it from MRC i think around $30.00

·
Registered
454 Posts
what 2.4ghz radio is it?

most have one built in?

·
Registered
9 Posts
yep even the cheapest spektrum 2.4Ghz have built in failsafe,.most do IMO as liljase just said,. ive got a good micro failsafe,. new in pack,. M-tronics, 100% failsafe 100% waterproff,.has 1 touch setup, digital signal and its TINY,
sorry to hijack,just thought id offer mine,. $10 + postage or pickup,. i paid almost $50,. have 2.4Ghz with built in now,.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts