Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
I might be biased, but I'm still voting the Futaba 330CR as the best buy for ~$120.

Its tiny, does 13T minimum I think, one-touch programming and even has reverse that's switcheable Off. Can't complain.

ok ok, so its PINK...

G

·
agreed with you too zoomer

the 330 is a good small esc...i have used mine for a little bit and it works good

Edited by: nismospeed

·
Premium Member
6,579 Posts
Novak XRS also out, think its pretty similar to the Futaba's specs & price - in a toss-up, just choose the cheaper one.

Novak -great brand-has fantastic customer service both via US and local Oz importer.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'm still using my mc330cr. works great. Mine has seen over a years worthtuesday night racing with no problems aside from being pink

G

·
pink is not the problem, its all the beeping the darn thing makes...

but i like the turn off TX and the esc auto shuts everything down and starts beeping, thats cool.....

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have no idea its got no stickers, markings or anything. I went to a mates place and he was selling heaps of stuff and he showed me this esc he bought for $100 which just refused to work. So i said ill take it away for him and when i took it home i mucked around with it for a coupleof hours and i heard it beep.

I turned the TX on and away it went! but lately its been playing up..Edited by: microfan

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah ill have pics of every thing tomorrow: R34, drift subaru shell and ill even take a pic of the esc.. i ripped of thetamiya connectortoday ready for deans connector.

wait till ya see the R34 its wicked!

G

·
yeah, i just bought a R34 of a fellow ausrc memeber..

cant wait till i get that..

what colour ya paint it Microfan??

what colour is the ESC by the way...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Both are black. did you by the one that was with the shumacher?

Yeah the r34 is black with my own custom wing because i hate how high the stock one is. No stickers except for the windshield nismo sticker and badges. looks like a nice stock R34....

ohh yeah its got grey wheels tooEdited by: microfan

G

·
ahhh ok

funny that, i just bought a black R34 with only the Nismo sticker on windscreen, a custome wing, and headlights....

the esc i have in mission now is a futaba 330 13t limit, bought it like 5 days before i got mission

and i also got a nosram esc with the mission, but my mate is using that in his TL01...

black esc aye, does it have a heatsink?...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol

Headlights?

did you by the shumacher with 3 shells and the add on this site?

yeah it has a gold heatsink..why are you so interested?

G

·
nah i bought a different one, but i bought that R34 thats somewhere on here..

lol im not interested...just trying to guess the esc..something to do..

]

cold that be it..?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
na its got a gold heatsink and black case 19turn limit i thinkEdited by: microfan

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ohh well youll see it tomorrow...

I bet zoomer would Know automatically!

G

·
there is nothen zoomer dont know...

knowing him he knows how many fingers i holding up at the moment

maybe its a old esc, and has had a aftermarket gold heatsink put on it,??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts