Australian RC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<DIV>Hi guys, Glad to be receiving so much business from my Aussy friends. If I can help anyone out with any questions about engines. Please feel free to ask. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Rick Brake RB Mods www.rbmods.net</DIV>

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi Rick,

Good to see your onboard!! I am sure your knowledge of nitro engines will be very helpful to a lot of us over here.

Can't wait till I get my Mach26 from you!! Will be an animal.

Cheers,
Shaun.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys you Aussy's really know how to make a person feel welcome. I will allways try to do my best for you guys. I have done a few engines for guys over there and fromtheir emails back to methey feel theyhave got a good mod from me. If you need to buy engines take a look at my web or call me and i'll hook you up with a good deal. I'll take care of my new mates LOL. Rick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the new people that don't know it, there is a lot of information on my web site and i'm upgrading it to be able to answer questions about faulty engines and tuning. Also there is some eye candy to let you see pics of what the most popular engines look like modified. Rick

www.rbmods.netEdited by: RB Mods

·
Registered
114 Posts
Damn you Hirisk!!! I'm going to have to send my Wasp .26 over to Rick now just to keep up with you!lol
What the hell I might as well send over a couple of others too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOLOLOL that's so funny. Let me tell you what is going on all over the world and i don't want to seem like i'm pulling my own chain. But A person gets a mod from me then goes to the track with his engine and just kicks everyones b__t even the 600.00-800.00 engines can't compete and the only way you can compete is to buy an engine or have one modified by me. So i get swampped from that area. Then when most of the people have their mods it levels off the playing field and it boils down to who is the best driver. And by the way i have a Wasp.26 and they will snap axles and take a Savage to 45 mph and pull wheelies to a flip and any time you want. Just pull the trigger. But you will notice with all my engines they have a smoother more forgiving powerband without loss of power but a huge gain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts