Australian RC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have never used ebay before so i have a few questions

1.how do u know what ur getting isn't a dud???

2.whats there shipping like???

3. CAN u get ripped offby like getting nothin but losing your $$$$

·
Registered
202 Posts
1. You don't know you're not getting a dud. You need to research and be really careful and use some common sense. Check their feedback, send them an email with a simple question about the item and see what you think of the reply. Ebay has guides online about this which you should read.

2. Shipping varies from auction to auction.

3. Yes you can get done over completely. My experiences as both a buyer and a seller have been pretty good, but I'm super careful, and there are plenty of horror stories. Its best if you can find someone to deal with, buy something cheap from them to see if its OK, and then go from there.

Mike

·
Registered
472 Posts
just use common sence, me and my step father use EBAY quite often. as has been stated by ozdork u jus have to be careful, and sus it out. if someone does ever screw you over, email the ebay peopl (the people that actually run ebay, not the auction) and give them all the details. they should sort it out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i use ebay all the time, and have had 1 problem, i didnt recieve my items,lucky it was only $7....

but i still use ebay..actually i just won a battery pack for me micro..whoop!!

Nismo

·
Registered
596 Posts
if you are after rc gear then look for stuff sold by stellamodels or rl0725. both these guys are in hong kong have cheap and have fast shipping

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeap, but alot of the local deals are such a bargain....

mate just picked up a old Tamiya chassis complete with body (300ZX) for $69 BIN...

amazing what you find..

Nismo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts